25% 25% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 chapter two: Exidon Forest on Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:24 pm

lardyn

Druid
After Lardyn and Jonny get something to eat, they head to Exidon Forest for closure.

Lardyn: So Jonny, what happened to the forest? How did it burn down?

Jonny: It was King Maitthias.... He was after the powers your mother... I mean.... Gaia had hidden in the forest.

Lardyn: Powers?? What powers?

Jonny: The power to be one with nature... the power to become a part of exidon... the power to give life.

Lardyn: So if that's the power he was looking for, .... then that means...

Jonny: Yes, Lardyn, you are the power that King Maitthias was looking for.... You are the last bit of that power that lives on this planet. That is why you must train to defend yourself, and I am here to help you down the path of nature and not the path of evil.

Lardyn: I.... I didn't know I was so important... Mother...... Exidon...... I....

Jonny: Lardyn, I have protected your mother, the forest, and you for many years from the hands of King Maitthias, but the forest is gone, and we have lost location of your mother.... but I know that your mother would want me to protect you with my life, and that's what I'm going to do.... You are not alone, Lardyn.... I'm here... and I know - somewhere - your mother is watching over us.

Lardyn:..... Thank you, Jonny.... So, what now? I mean if Maitthias didn't find the power, he's gonna soon find out that the one person on this planet that can hold it, has it. And sadly, that's me.

Jonny: You do have a point there. He may send some of his little boot-lickers after you, but it's okay to use your powers against them as "self-defense"... and you do have me with you. Us two together and no boot-licker can take the power of life from us.

Lardyn: Yeah. Hey, we're here.... oh my god....

Jonny: What in the name of Gaia happened to the forest??.... It's not a forest anymore...

Lardyn: This has to be the work of Maitthias!!! He has turned the forest of Exidon into a digging site!!

Jonny: He must be looking for the power of nature. Well, I guess that's the first place you would look for the power of nature... underground.

Lardyn: My home! My friends! I... I... I will stop him!!! I won't allow someone to do this to my home!!!! This has to be stopped now!!!

Jonny: No, Lardyn! Don't lose your temper!! Don't turn a blessing into a curse!! (Lardyn runs and turns his arms into tree trunks and crushes the two watch guards until they are knocked out cold.) Stop, Lardyn!! Control yourself!!! Just because you have a good cause doesn't mean you can hurt other people!!

Lardyn: You all will suffer!!! (Lardyn shoots stem needles with poison at three Exidon soldiers and poisons them.) You all will pay!!!! ( He then hurts six workers by turning his arms into spikes and stabbing them in the chest, legs, and arms) You all will feel my pain, my anger, and my suffering--all in this one attack!!!! (Lardyn fills his body with needles, then shoots them out in all directions, injuring every enemy in sight including Jonny.) Now you all feel what it's like to be me...

Jonny: ... uuhhh... Lardyn, why...? You went to far... These people were not your enemies.... they were innocent bystanders...

Lardyn: Jonny!!! I'm.. I'm sorry!! I... I didn't mean to hurt you!!

Jonny: Never mind me, just use the power of life to heal me so we can leave this place.

Lardyn: Oh, right!!! The power of life!! Huuuuhh!!! (Light flashes around Lardyn and Jonny.) Huuuuh!! Healing touch!!! (Lardyn begins the healing steps to heal Jonny's wounds.)

Jonny: Thank you, Lardyn, now let's get out of here. I'm guessing that King Maitthias already knows about our attack.

Last edited by lardyn on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:13 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
awesome powers!!!ahhhhhhhhhhhh too powerfull
but cool
-__-

(try making one of the enemies harder to kill,i had the same mistake)^.^

View user profile

3 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:27 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
So every "enemy" dies but not Jonny? How ironic...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

4 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:41 pm

lardyn

Druid
lol i havent faced a boss yet. the people i killed are mear footsoldiers, pawns, and im not that powerful. the people that im killing are elfs (in my country there just like humans) im actually weak, i mean i only got 100 hp and mana lol.

View user profile

5 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:41 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well I could fix that, pm me with what you want for that. and they might be weak but Jonny was closer, he would have died easier, that's why I mentioned it. Why not just say the "enemy" is injured and unconscious? You said yourself he isn't that strong...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

6 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:08 pm

lardyn

Druid
....wow.... i usually have a reason for every thing i do but... the idea of them being knocked out is a good one. thank you Smile oh and jonny is actually stronger then i am. you will find the story behind that in the next chapter

View user profile

7 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:12 pm

lardyn

Druid
i would like 1000 hp if thats not to mutch but i need alot of mp because i use my powers alot and i need mp for it. if you dont mind that is

View user profile

8 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Mon Feb 04, 2008 10:06 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well then I can't wait for the next one ^-^ I gave you your stats look at your profile.

View user profile

9 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:38 pm

lardyn

Druid
thanks for the stats im gonna start my 3rd chapter Smile its gonna be called "the boot licker."

View user profile

10 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:48 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
dude your imagination is bizarre...

View user profile

11 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:27 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
the imagination of people reflects their feelings at that moment just go with the flow.

View user profile

12 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:23 pm

lardyn

Druid
um... thanks for the tips....

View user profile

13 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:49 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
np

View user profile

14 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:59 am

Clash011

Mercenary

View user profile

15 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:00 am

Clash011

Mercenary

View user profile

16 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:00 am

Clash011

Mercenary
^click that ^

View user profile

17 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:26 pm

lardyn

Druid
thanks for the freind (this is a spoiler) that is one tree that survived the fire. its special

View user profile

18 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:47 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
at the beginning it felt wrong it felt like acting, like if thet were acting to a bad script but it got better although it would be better if instead of using () to say what he's doing use "" then write what he is doing I would make an example but I'm too tired

View user profile

19 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:35 pm

lardyn

Druid
thats what im gonna do when i start my first charecter

View user profile

20 Re: chapter two: Exidon Forest on Wed Feb 27, 2008 1:47 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Ok

View user profile