Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Other Characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Other Characters on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:42 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Lyan Capital Magical Knights: These knights are the protectors of Lyan, there are five of them each with a different rare element, they are unspoken of since the desctruction of Lyan, it is said that they wander the world fighting evil trying to pay for their failure to protect Lyan.

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

2 Re: Other Characters on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:53 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
those knights sound cool but what if one of them is a bad guy who helped get lyan destroid that will be a cool plot twist.

View user profile

3 Paimon on Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:01 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Summon
Master of infernal ceremonies.

Shape : an effeminate man who rides a dromadaire and wears a crown usually preceded with an host of musicians with trumpets and well sounding cymbals.

Rank : King of the West. A fallen angel formerly of the Order of Dominations (Cherubim). He commands 200 legions

Magic : He knows all the arts and the secrets of nature. He gives dignities and honors. He can bind any human or familiar spirit to obey the conjuror. When calling up this demon,the magician must look toward the northwest and make sure to ask him to answer with a clear and understandable voice (if you show any emotion when hes there you will die)

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum