Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Personal Info
Name: Selfier Eyre
Code Name: Hunter 003
DOB: 3/03/XX

Personality
Hunter is a serious person althoght with Stephii this part of him seems to wither away, he is really smart and always tries to be the cool person, dispite always laying back and being lazy he always comes true when you least expect it.

Characteristics
Hair Color: Black-ish Red
Hair Style: ????
Skin Color: white
Eye Color: blue

Bio
Born to the Eyre Family, he lived in the Great Capital of Lyan but since its destruction his whereabouts were unknown, He now Travels around the worlds with Stephii

Last edited by Selfier on Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:09 pm; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Selfier on Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:59 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Say more about the Eyre family, were they involve in the civil war? Seen as they live in Lyan they most likely have a close relationship with the Ardis, is that true? or are they 2 seperate families living in Lyan?

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: Selfier on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:29 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
hunter put more info here

like abilities

View user profile

4 Re: Selfier on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:29 pm

lardyn

Druid
do we all have to put personal info like that?

View user profile

5 Re: Selfier on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:35 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Yea we do, mainly the main character but it helps if its done with every character in everyone's stories.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum