0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
100% 100% [ 2 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BEGINING OF SHADE on Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:18 pm

fallen angel ITS FUNNY HOW THINGS HAPPEN SO FAST BUT YET SO SLOW, WHO AM I...WHAT AM I, I WORK FOR NEITHER SIDES,I FOLLOW MY OWN CODES, MY OWN WORDS, MY OWN MIND.
I NO LONGER SLAVE DOWN LIKE A DOG FOR THE ONE YOU CALL GOD OR SATAN. I AM THE FALLEN ANGEL OF HEAVEN, I AM THE TRAITOR OF HELL. I WAS KNOWN BY THE NAME GABRIEL BUT NOW...NOW YOU CAN CALL ME SHADE

View user profile

2 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:35 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
hi
0_o

View user profile

3 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:46 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Good afternoon Shade Nice to meet you ^,^ What an interesting choice of character ya! Marvelous!

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

4 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:27 pm

THANKS HI 2 U 2

View user profile

5 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:29 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Another demon hunter?! It seems those are famous these days =P
Is a kool intruduction though, is kinda sounds like something I would write so is awesome ^-^

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

6 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:29 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ignoring what shadow wrote I would say is a cool intro.

View user profile

7 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:02 am

thanks im not wry bout him

View user profile

8 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:04 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok

here im just telling this to every one go watch school days in crunchyroll.com is only 12 episodes and it will change ur life for the good or the bad u decide but it will change if u have seen it then tell me what u think about it.

View user profile

9 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:57 pm

lardyn

Druid
nice intro i think we our charecters should meet. tell me what you think. you to shadow

View user profile

10 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:54 pm

ight

View user profile

11 Re: BEGINING OF SHADE on Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:30 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
It's a nice idea, maybe he can help with King "Mathias" or in the next chapter in your story at least. I still wouldn't recommend to connect stories so early in your writing unless it was just for a few chaps in indirect ways so that both of you can write the same thing but with different points of view from the characters.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum