lardyn

Druid
Name : lardyn

Sex: M

Element/Attribute :

Ability/Power/Specialty:close combat and long range

Weapon/Items :long sword and assalt rifle

Familiar/Summon : talking sabortooth named jonny

Bio: desendent of the godess of nature in a forest on planet exidon.lardyn's powers were givin to him by gaia (his mother. not his real mother, she just raised him as a child) when he completed the course of the exidon forest and his heart seamed pure. lardyn has the ability to change parts of his body as a form of Totemic shifting of nature. but ladyn's powers can only be powerful if he is around pure life, and plant life. laryn's main sourse of power is exidon forest, but when the forest gets distroyed by a fire coused by lardyn's worst enemy, king maitthias, he becomes weak and has to reborn the forest so that he can become stronger and defeat his worse enemy, king maitthias who is a skilled hunter who usually hunted in exidon forest before he found out about gaia's powers and burned down the forest in search for it.

View user profile

2 Re: lardyn on Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:19 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Talk about his appearance, how he looks. What he is and so on. The bio was okay, I get his background so there's no need to add more details on that unless you want to include something about Jonny (I forgot his real name).

I hope you don't mind but I located Exidon in my story in a planet named Teralia. It doesn't really affect your story so I thought it would be okay. Is that alright with you?

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: lardyn on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:12 am

Clash011

Mercenary
Yea he told me it ok

View user profile

4 Kaji on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Kaji is a elf in the country of exidon that was hired to kill lardyn in the third chapter. he is the seventh captain in the fire guild but his rank was droped after going against the law of the king and freeing lardyn from the hands of king maitthias.

magic: usess fire to destroy his enemies but when he gets angry our wants to finish things quickly, he usess his finisher to burn his enimies into submission.

this is kaji in a pic with the fire guild. he is the one in the one with the bow and sword and the scar on his face

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

5 Leo on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:36 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
this is a pic of the fire guild leader leo. he is a kiss ass to king maitthais because he does not wan't his guild to be banned from the country. he will do almost anything to please maitthias.

View user profile

6 Re: lardyn on Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:44 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
were r u gething all this pictures from

View user profile

7 Re: lardyn on Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:05 pm

lardyn

Druid
umm.... places....

View user profile