33% 33% [ 1 ]
33% 33% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the past-2 on Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:07 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
youkai wakeing up terrifiedunaware that the reoccuring dream isnt really a dream but a vision of what is going to happen.its been stuck in his head for weeks."Damnit what is with that crazy and annoying dream that i have been having for weeks now.i cant concentrate on anything,and thats my luck.why did that move that kaitos is trying to teach require so much concentrateing when first being used or learn.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnit" youkai unaware that his older brother kaitos was standing in the doorway wondering what was going on but he was alittle concern that youkai may blow himself up even if it wasnt his falt.now kaitos was thinking to himself while youkai is trying to think straight'if youkai doesnt learn how to keep his head clear while learning this technique then im gonna stop teaching him'"hey youkai what the hell is bugging you this morning."completely startle now that his borther was there "how......how have you been?hmmm how long" 'well i think it was right before you woke up.why?'' 'well you could have told me that you were standing there.so what do you want." 'its time for you to continue your training to learn the flame barrier and to see how strong or ''improvement'' understand" 'what ever " "lets go youkai"

after a few months of intense training youkai was finally able to perform the flame barrier but he had hardly if no control over it but he was practiceing on how to gain control and on how to turn the technique into his own.but over time he learn that he wasnt strong enough and this made him depress and his father saw this so his father decided to talk to youkai because kaitos and youkai's mother dye for reasons unknown."HEY......youkai come here we need to talk" 'what did i do this time father?' '(sigh)i sense something is troubleing you.am i correct?' "i see that there is no lying to you is there father' "yes i suppose you are right' "well the thing that has been troubleing me is that i am so weak and no matter what intense training i do i stay the same. i dont understand it." 'well i can help you get stronger if you want." youkai happy that his father was gonna help him couldnt wait. but little did youkai know that his father was not only gonna give him his twin fire blades but also all of his powers as well,but because youkais father was doing this he would become extremely weak.after afew days of waiting youkai was finally able to obtain his fathers swords(and his powers without him knowing of course)youkai immediately set out into the forest for training when youkai return home later on that evening he saw a demon leave his house from the back but youkai though that his father was talking to this demon a few moments later he find out that his family was slaughter.......

p.s. i would have wrote this earlyer but i had alot of things to do
please comment and be easy on me
shadow this is the past you told me to write that explains everything

Last edited by youkai on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: the past-2 on Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:26 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
It kinda does, but I had a hard time reading it. You think you can maybe correct the grammar?

Is interesting how his family seemed to know something was going to happen... but I still think that one demon couldn't possibly kill a whole family and not Youkai when they are all demons... those powers must really be great for him to defeat such a powerful demon =P. I know this was to explain so I won't ask you to do more on this but it would really help so that readers could get a better aspect of how the family treated each other, if they were close or not and so on.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: the past-2 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 9:15 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
u make a good point and dont worry i explain everything as i write more

View user profile

4 Re: the past-2 on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Great! ^-^ I can't wait then n_n

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

5 Re: the past-2 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:45 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Umm pretty interesting first time I hear of a family of demons being nice! good concept, but again the grammar, but it's all good so I won't say nay! ^.^

View user profile

6 Re: the past-2 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:38 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
thanks but i wont know if i made a spelling error

View user profile

7 Re: the past-2 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:47 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Don't worry maybe later I'll edit your spelling that is if you are ok with it.

View user profile

8 Re: the past-2 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:46 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
yea sure that would be cool

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum