20% 20% [ 1 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 chapter four: Remorse on Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:49 pm

lardyn

Druid
After Lardyn and Hayashi gets captured, they get thrown in a cell along with other criminals of exidon.

Lardyn: ..... huh..., what happened? huh!!! ahhh!! let me go!!!

Exidon Soldier: Shut up!! i don't feel like having to stop, so i can knock you out again.

Lardyn: why am i caged?? Let me out!!

Exidon Soldier: Why does every captive say "let me out", like im just gonna let them out because they say so?

lardyn: ... please?

Exidon Soldier: Oh, you said please!! ok sure! (Exidon soldier opens cage door)

Lardyn: umm.. thanks? (lardyn walks twords the cell exit but the soldier punches Lardyn in the face and he falls to the cell floor)

Exidon Soldier: Hahaha!!! did you really think that i would let you free because you said please hahaha!!

Jail Captain: stop srewing with the boy soldier, the king wants him alive.

Exidon Soldier: uh.. um.., yes sir, sorry sir...

Jail Captain: Besides he don't have a good future coming to him hahaha!!!

(exidon soldier and Jail captain laughs in Lardyn's face)

Lardyn: Why.., Why do you work for someone so evil? Do you know he's evil?

Jail Captain: Well, i need the money, and im not so pure myself and.... wait, why am i explaining myself to you??

Lardyn: Wait!! (Jail captain and Exidon soldier leaves the room and blows out the tourches) Damn!!

After Kaji tells his guild of his deed, he then goes to the palace of Shinara to claim his prize.

Kaji: I am here to claim my prize my king.

Maitthias: ah, good to see you Kaji...., even if it costs me 20,000 geru hahaha!!

Kaji: I am greatful to have surved you my king

Maitthias: yes, yes, give him the money oh and the extra prize for keeping the boy alive

Kaji: extra prize my lord?

Maitthias: oh yes, there is a extra prize for keeping the boy alive, i did not put it on the flyer because if someone were about to lose to the boy, they would run other then killing the boy for the extra prize.

Kaji: Sorry for all the questions my lord, but if i would have killed him, how would you have claimed your prize?

Maitthias: well the power i want would be released and i will just search for it again.

Kaji: my lord, your going to kill him enyway, so the power will still be released and you willl search for it still.

Maitthias: No i wont hahaha!! It's the way im going to kill him, im going to use a spell to absorb his soul.

Kaji:..... ohhh... i understand sir..., i will take my leave....

Maitthias: ok.., oh and great work!! i know leo, your guild master, is proud of you.

Kaji: oh you have no idea my lord, you are looking at the second im command of the fire guild....

Maitthias: Wow!! I bet your happy you looked on the wall the other day hahahaha!!!

Kaji: I am thrilled my lord. (Kaji heads for the exit)

Maitthias: Wait your forgeting the sword im giving you as a extra prize!!! Give it to him!! (Exidon soldier gives Kaji a emrold sword enchanted with the power of life absorbtion, and a green, glowing fog surounding the edges of the blade inside of a seethrew scabbord) I know its not your style but i wasen't expecting a fire bounty hunter.

Kaji: Thank you my lord ( he heads to the exit, then pulls the sword out of it's scabbord and cuts the gaurd in the chest and runs for the stairs leading to the jail cells)

After Lardyn eats his hard bread, apple juice, and cheese, he goes to sleep. but is woken up by people yelling

Jail Captain: attack!!!, attack!!, you good for nothing slimes!! you don't know how to weild a sword!!!??

Exidon Soldier: sir!!, he is to strong!! the sword he is using is one of the 7 element swords that king maitthias has!!

Jail Captain: WHAT!!! How can we win against someone who has one of those swords!!??(a fireball hits the exidon soldier and knocks him out cold) WHAT!!!

Kaji: This battle is over, i bet your scared of a flaming body when it's right in your face

JAil Captain: ........!!!!

Kaji: oh, how rude of me, you can run now (Jail captain runs away and falls on his face in the prosess)

Lardyn: Kaji?? Why are you here?

Kaji: what do you think?? i felt bad about what i did...., i told you i'm a noble man.

Lardyn:..... thank you.....

Kaji: ok, that's it for the soft talk, we gotta get outta here

Lardyn: wait!! i can't leave without hayashi.

Kaji: ok,ok (kaji gets the spare key off of the wall and free's lardyn) now lets go find that cat.

Lardyn: okay!!

Kaji and lardyn runs threw the halls of the jail cell floors looking for hayashi's cell.

Kaji: ...(gasp)....(gasp)... King Maitthias really wanted to seperate you two.

Lardyn: ...(gasp).... i can feel his energy,..... hes getting closer!! We should reach him soon.

Hayashi: you passed me you fool!!!

Lardyn: Hayashi!!

Kaji: Wow... your senses are perfect....(Kaji opens the cell with the spare key)

Hayashi: i knew you werent one of them kaji....

Kaji: well i just could not help the fact that i got the money and still had a chance to free you two....

Exidon Soldier: There over there!! get them!!

Kaji: run!!!!

Kaji, Hayashi, and Lardyn runs for the stairs but the stairs are blocked by waves of soldiers

Hayashi: were... traped... damn!! and i just got free!!

Kaji: this is so not what i had planed....

Lardyn: no.... not this again.... i..... can't hold it!!!!! Hayashi!!!! move!!!!!

Hayashi: huh!!?? Oh no!! (hayashi tackles Kaji inside the left cell and closes the door)

Exidon soldier: well its so nice of you to do our work for us!! but we have a better fate for the three of you!!! hahahaha!!!

Lardyn: ..... you all will suffer.... you all will pay!!!!!(Thorns form around lardyn's body)

Exidon soldier: what the hell are those things coming out of him???

Exidon soldier 2: what the??!!! are those thorns??

Lardyn: now.... feel..... fell my pain!!!!!!!!!!! (lardyn shoots out thorns from his body into the rest of the room and kills every exidon soldier in sight)

Kaji: what the hell are those sounds!!!!

Hayashi: thats lardyn using just a spec of his true power....

Kaji: what the hell is that boy???

Hayashi: he is the last hope to save exidon from maitthias

Kaji: save exidon from maitthias??? what do you mean?

Hayashi: well sins you are my companion now i can tell you, but do not tell lardyn.

Kaji: ok, my ears are open.

Hayashi: ok im sure you are old enough to know about lord Ranpu (ranpu: light) right?

Kaji: yea sure, he was the best king our elf tribe ever had. in fact he had a power never seaned to eny elf in our tribe, even our viliage elder, and he was alive over 60 years more
then us.

Hayashi: yea, well Lardyn is his son....

Kaji:.... you have got to be shiting me.... how can that be when the boy is only like 16, and lord Ranpu died like 20 years ago??!!

Hayashi: well gaia the mother of nature had him hybernated inside the forest of exidon, she also used the tree of desire to feed him energy and power when his body needed it. (tree of desire:

Kaji: so what your telling me is that gaia is like... this kids mother???

Hayashi: yea... someones coming!!

Lardyn:huuuuh... that took alot outa me...

Kaji: your exousted!! how can we leave when you can barly walk!!

Hayashi: i will carry him on my back (puts lardyn on his back) lets go

Kaji: lets me carry him you need to run faster

Hayashi: i know you saved us and all, but i do not trust you that much, to let you hold the thing that i value most in my life..

Kaji:.... i understand...

Kaji, hayashi, and lardyn leaves the castle and tries to make a run for it. but they hear noise coming from behind them, then above them, and in 2 seconds Maitthias apears infront of them mounted on his tamed pet (Maitthias:[img][/img]

Maitthias: going somewere elfs???

Lardyn, kaji, and hayashi stands silently in fear

Maitthias: why so quite??? oh i know why!! because you two were my guest and your leaving my party early, dident say goodbye, seeya later, nothin!! and you got the nearve to steal my main cource for the party!!

Lardyn: steal your main course??? what do you mean?? we dident steal enything, and there is three of us not two learn how to count dumbass!!

Maitthias: learn how to hold your toungue and think you stupid child!!!

Kaji: ummm lardyn, he was refering to me and hayashi as guest... we stole you, your the main course...

Lardyn:......

Hayashi: maitthais tell me, why are you so interested in lardyn's powers?? your far stronger then him, and you have healers that can do almost as good as the power of life, so why kill this young boy and go threw all this trouble??

Maithhais: well you out of all people.... so to speak... should know jonny.

Hayashi: ....!! i don't know what your talking about.... my name is hayashineko, not jonny

Maitthais: oh come on, do you think i would forget the person that betrayed me on the day that i was gonna be in the history books, i could never forget a face like that, you may have aged, but im not stupid, there is not that many sabortooths in the world that can talk hahahaha!!!

Hayashi: you bastard...

Lardyn: what is he talking about hayashi??

Hayashi: give it up lardyn, he knows who i am...

Lardyn: no not that, why should you know out of all people??

Maitthias: oh you diden't tell him jonny?? im killing you not for your powers, no no no.. but for the throne.

Lardyn: throne??!!

Maitthias: oh yes, you are the son of the great once king ranpu.

Lardyn: ... is this true hayashi?? did you know about this?

Hayashi:......

Lardyn: well then there is no need to kill me.... i just won't claim the throne... you can have this country... i don't want it.

Hayashi: no lardyn!!! Don't say that!!! you were ment to take the throne and kill maitthias!!

Maitthias: Still chasing old dreams huh jonny??

Hayashi: you are a slime of a king!! you must be stopped!!

Maitthias: not with only you two.

Lardyn: us two??? there is three of us!! nice counting for a king...

???: there is only two of you... right kaji?

Kaji: leo??

Leo: yea and as your guild leader im telling you to leave there company... thats a order!!!

Kaji:........

Leo: kaji?

Kaji:....... yes sir.......

Hayashi: ......... kaji.......

Maitthias: nice now the time (a enchanted net fall on Hayashi and shocks him in a coma)

Lardyn: Hayashi!!!

Maitthias: well, would you look at that?? thats a shame....

Lardyn: i will kill you!!! (arms turn into steaks) you will pay for that!!!

Maitthias: wait not yet i wonna test out a new person that i find interesting.... youkai defeat him.

Lardyn: youkai??

Last edited by lardyn on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 13 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:08 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
nice so is he goin to free lardyn?
yeah something I find messed up with all the new guys im reading ur storyes wich is something I almot never do and comment on them and give my opinion and non of u bother to go read my story I find that very messed up.

View user profile

3 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:14 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Me too actually but is not like I was force to comment here =P.
This is going very nice, it can be picture nicely in my head. I just wish it was in quotes when people talk instead of looking like a play...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

4 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:29 am

lardyn

Druid
well we can have a vote. ( and i read everybody's story, your all great) i'm not making these stories for me, im doing it for the wata members, so we can have a vote, who ever want's my story to be in "" and not in spaces post i do, but if you don't post i don't ok. Starting now.

View user profile

5 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:44 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
idk what you meant... I'm confuse, anyways I will edit everyones stories so that they have a vote poll for those who like the story but don't necesarily want to write.

View user profile

6 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:07 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yep I am also confused.

View user profile

7 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:01 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
awesome.
it was better when i read it than just you
telin me.................

View user profile

8 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Sun Feb 17, 2008 8:31 pm

lardyn

Druid
nvm what i said

View user profile

9 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:10 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok

View user profile

10 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Tue Feb 19, 2008 8:49 am

Clash011

Mercenary
Lardyn you should upload a pic...............

View user profile

11 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:32 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
When's this chapter going to be done? Try to not make it too long...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

12 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:23 am

lardyn

Druid
well i would upload a pic but it seams you done it for me lol and i won't make the chapter so long well... try not to.. i already have it in my mind and the fith chapter in my mind.

View user profile

13 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:54 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I do that alot and then I dont write anything in months

View user profile

14 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:36 pm

lardyn

Druid
thats what i just did lol, iv ben reall bussy srry and i will right a little bit right now

View user profile

15 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:56 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yep I tryed writhing and I did but only 1 sentence.

View user profile

16 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:15 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
This was great althoght there are a few spelling errors, for me it feels that ummmm neko-san is trusting Kajj way too fast especially after what he did, and all the soldies seem pretty useless considering they protect and guard the palace

View user profile

17 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:03 pm

lardyn

Druid
remember, hayashi can see the evil in someone when he looks at them, thats what he did with lardyn, and these soldiers are kinda weak regarding they hade no real fights sins my country is isolated from the rest of the planet, and has no outside contact. they think the end of the land they live on is the end of the world. they often exil people by sending them on a one way trip to the end of the world by sea

View user profile

18 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Wed Feb 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
.... I never though of adding that kind of demographic (is that the right word?) into the story.... hmmm that's pretty good! ^^b nice one Very Happy

View user profile

19 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:58 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
nice indeed

View user profile

20 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:13 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
This haves been a great chap. although I can't help but think that the king is an idiot ^^ How come you still don't finish it?

(Why would you put so little protection to something you been looking for years...)

View user profile

21 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:04 pm

lardyn

Druid
omg i could spoil it but no im not just wait till the rest of the chapter and your question will me awnsered!!

View user profile

22 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:49 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
well if u are gonna write the next chapter try to write it soon k

View user profile

23 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:32 pm

lardyn

Druid
yea its just alot because this is the last time im gonna right like this, the next chapter and from then are gonna be in ""

View user profile

24 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:27 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
oh thats cool but when is the next story gonna be written

View user profile

25 Re: chapter four: Remorse on Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:41 pm

lardyn

Druid
soon

View user profile

Sponsored content