0% 0% [ 0 ]
0% 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 First try out on Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:28 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
" NO WAIT! Don't take her!" Says Hunter pointlessly as they take his love one away. "Why are you doing this! please...d..don't...!"

Hunter left for death, he hopelessly tried saving his loved one from vile entities, Hunter powerless could only stay there looking as they took the life of his loved one, he in the brink of death with his whole body filled with an unforgiving pain was trying move but it was futile, he was paralysed from the pain. "Is this the boy?" said an ominous sounding voice. "Take him he could be worthy text subject" Hunter tried looking at the man but the callous and vile darkness in the room made it impossible for him to see him he could only see the man's smirk and the faint look of his evil looking eyes.
After enduring so much pain Hunter finally gave out and fainted.....

This is my first try if you like what you read then I'll continue it if not then I'll try over, remember try and see the concept in this as the grammar and writing can always be change, oh and this is is not finish this is like the prologue....

View user profile

2 Re: First try out on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:07 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
thats sad man sniff Y!!!!!

View user profile

3 Re: First try out on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:37 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
are you serious? I though it was idk sucky?... I didn't like it... and I freaking wrote it...

View user profile

4 Re: First try out on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:17 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
RIP OFF!!!!

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

5 Re: First try out on Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:07 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
you know I only notice when I you actually said it, that's when I notice why I didn't like what I wrote...

View user profile

6 Re: First try out on Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:36 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
i hope that the story is different and better then that cuz that was like shadow said a rip off

View user profile

7 Re: First try out on Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:22 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
if you know it's a rip off, from what did I took it?

View user profile

8 Re: First try out on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:59 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I said sad cuz it remembers me from some animes and I think movies.

View user profile

9 Re: First try out on Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:34 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
This so reminds me of *********. The guy's past. I dunno if you were in your right mind or when writing I just simply don't care. Like Youkai said if you keep going make it better than that stupid ending the anime had.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

10 Re: First try out on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:40 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
didn't you notice that when the anime ended I started hating it?

View user profile

11 Re: First try out on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:02 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well F U for censoring me and hmm I didn't notice. It had to end one way or the other I just think the fight with the girl was lame. How the hell did she beat him?! And they "fighting" in the end was lame too... no kissing scene >_<'

View user profile

12 Re: First try out on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:12 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
exactly and exactly

oh and this is not america so you can't do wathever you want...

View user profile

13 Re: First try out on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:48 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Then where is it? I'm confused.

Freedom is not free ya.
Memories are good but that's all they are.

View user profile

14 Re: First try out on Mon Mar 03, 2008 9:43 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
ummm the internet...

View user profile

15 Re: First try out on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:58 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
america is actualy not as much of a free country as people say.....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum