WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BATTLE PT.2

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BATTLE PT.2 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 7:07 pm

[SHADE]SITING ON THE ROOF TOP OF A CHURCH AND I HEAR A VOICE.. A VOICE I HEARD BEFORE I NOW WHO IT IS.... GABRIEL!!!! SURPRISE TO SEE ME TRADER[SHADE] MY NAME IS SHADE YOU PET.[GABRIEL] ENOUGH OF THIS TALKING LETS BEGIN WHAT I CAME HERE TO DO,[SHADE] I THOUGHT YOU'LL NEVER ASK. AS SHADE, AND GABRIEL FIGHT, GABRIEL SAYS..COME BACK TO US SHADE IT WILL BE LIKE THE OLD DAYS[SHADE] WHY TO BECOME A PET I DON'T THINK SO, SHADE THROWS A QUICK PUNCH TO GET GABRIEL OUT OF HES FACE THEN MOVES HIS SWORD TO USES SHADOW SLASH...DAMN IT I MISS [GABRIEL] HA YOU STILL USE DOES SAME OLD MOVES THEN GIVES SHADE A PUNCH RIGHT IN THE STOMACH THEN QUICKLY GOES BEHIND HIM AND
PULL HIS HEAD TO THE GROUND. GABRIEL JUMPS BACK AND LAUGHS AT SHADE[GABRIEL] IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE SHADE...SHADE SLOWLY GETS UP [GABRIEL] I ALWAYS WOUNDER WHY THEY NEEDED YOU IF YOU HAVE NO CHANCE AGAINST ME. SHADE LOOK AT GABRIEL AND NOTICED HOW HE WONT MOVE TO THE SHADOWS...SHADE SAYS TO HIM SELF LET ME TRY TO GET HIM IN THE SHADOWS. [SHADE] MAYBE YOU SHOULD STOP TALKING AND WORRY MORE ABOUT THE FIGHT...SHADE RUNS UP TO GABRIEL AND
TRIED TO USE THE BOTTOM OF HIS BLADE TO HIT GABRIEL IN THE CHEST BUT HE MOVE..SO SHADE WENT TO PLAN B. DARK ARROW!!! A MOVE THAT FORMS HIS BLADE TO A BOW, AND THE ARROW IS FORM FROM HIS OWN DARK ENERGY. THE ARROW IS A POISON TO LIGHT ENERGY.[SHADE] HA WATCH THIS DARK ARROW!!! GABRIEL LOOKS SURPRISE TO SEE HOW THE ARROW
WAS FORMING BUT WAS SCARED TO FIND OUT THE DAMAGE IT CAN BRING TO HIM SO GABRIEL MOVES QUICK BUT NOT QUICK ENOUGH THAT THE ARROW WAS ABLE TO HIT HIS LEFT LEG. [GABRIEL] WHAT IS THIS PAIN WHY DO I FEEL WEAK, I FEEL FEAR
[SHADE] THE ARROW IS MAD FROM DARK ENERGY AND DARK ENERGY HAS FEAR.PAIN EMOTION YOU NEVER FELT. THE ARROW WELL MAKE YOU WEAKER AND WEAKER THE LONGER IT STAYS IN MY OPPONENT. [GABRIEL] HA SMART SHADE VERY SMART.
WELL IN TILL NEXT SHADE AND REMEMBER ILL BE WATCHING[SHADE] NOOOO!!!! COWARD........to be continue

View user profile

2 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:41 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
nice
I want to read more now

View user profile

3 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:49 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Idk I think it could had been better. But is still good though, just too short and I don't really like the way it's written. I prefer it like Youkai does it.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

4 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:03 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
is a little confusing to read at first but then I got use to it im ok with it now.

View user profile

5 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:35 am

ight i had 2 do it quick cuz i had 2 go 2 work, n who u think helps youkai lol

View user profile

6 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
is ok

View user profile

7 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:16 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I didn't know he had help from you... I like this story but like Nobody said is confusing at first. I still feel like reading more n_n

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

8 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:43 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
na he doesnt help me but come on try to wirte more next time

View user profile

9 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
im confused wich one of u is not telling the true...?

View user profile

10 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:31 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
They both are. Or both lied. Does it matter really?
Like I said b4 I wish to read more from Shade. I want to know about his background a lil more. Why did he leave and doesn't want to go back? How come he feels used?..

View user profile

11 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:37 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
yea i was wondering that too

View user profile

12 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:28 am

word youkai who tellin the truth ?

View user profile

13 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
...?
so when is there going to be more for me to read like shadow said?

View user profile

14 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:33 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
well as long as u write more story i dont care if u get the credit 4 it

View user profile

15 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:37 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
conflict?

View user profile

16 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:49 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
who knows we always do stupid things so dont mind us

View user profile

17 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:54 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
alright... just don't fight over something like that... is stupid and sad

View user profile

18 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:55 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
yea i know

View user profile

19 Re: BATTLE PT.2 on Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:38 pm

iight

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: