50% 50% [ 1 ]
50% 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Late... 001 (IN) on Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:07 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Heavily breathing on the grassy plains of Bahala, with evidence of battle shown in his torn clothes Selfier stood there, with fiercing winds crossing around him, only his enemy stood before him, a dragon esper with deadly power, it beheld great wings and a large beautiful tail, it glared grusomely at Selfier, Selfier grabbed firmly his weapon going with the name Alvair a bow crafted with the hardest metal in the desing of a blade, he lifted his left arm and pointed the weapon at the esper, as he pointed wind acumulated in his right arm forming into an arrow, he placed the arrow onto the Alvair and fired it, the arrow flew, the esper taking a deep breath exhale a bone cutting breath of ice that froze even the air putting a halt to the arrow, the esper while exhaling the mortal breath again a sharp pain started to appear in his neck, it was Selfier companion Stephii, she has stabbed the esper throughout it's neck down to it's silvery pink scales in it's back, this only seemed to stun the esper but nothing more, Selfier used this time to charge a powerful arrow but this time his eyes turned into a crimson red color and the air around him turned dark as night, the air moving rapidly and cutting and tearing everything around Selfier was concentrating only this time it concentrated directly onto the Alvair, the Alvair just like the eyes change color into a dark crimson red, thus becoming bigger, Selfier took a stand firmly grasping his weapon, when the wind cease moving the size of the alvair and arrow were enormous, with Selfier remaining breath he told Stephii to move, with Stephii swiftly removing herself from the esper Selfier shot the arrow, the esper while trying to dodge it inhaled air for another ice breath but it's efforts were futile as the arrow had already destroyed all it's body " the power of Selfier's Sniper Crimson arrow is beyond understanding destroying an enemy whithin seconds but leaving the enemy unaware of any pain or any though of it's body being destroyed...".
"Stephii!" screamed the badly hurt Selfier "you are late..."

Last edited by Selfier on Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:58 am; edited 3 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Late... 001 (IN) on Tue Mar 04, 2008 3:32 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
'EY ANYONE 'OW BOUT DIS THEN?

View user profile

3 Re: Late... 001 (IN) on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:42 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
its ok but not sure so dont mind me iight man

View user profile

4 Re: Late... 001 (IN) on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:45 pm

Reaper

Soldier
I was good but it's to very short maybe when you make it longer I'll give a better comment...

View user profile

5 Re: Late... 001 (IN) on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:30 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Very well then expect something for tomorrow.

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

6 Re: Late... 001 (IN) on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:23 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I feel used !_!

View user profile

7 Re: Late... 001 (IN) on Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
just because a name? get over yourself!

Me likey alot because it starts with self and I like to say words that have s*lf sound to it like Silfvaria, Sylph, Silfried, etc

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum