WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chapter five: warrior from another land

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 chapter five: warrior from another land on Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:01 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn stares at the cocky looking warrior as he aproches him. the warrior stops and looks lardyn up and down saying "So whats you name before i kill you?" lardyn couldent help but giggle saying "don't make me laugh, but what ever my name is Lardyn, and i presume that you are another ass-licker hired by maitthias" the warrior looking angry by lardyn's words starts to draw his sword saying "i have a name, its youkai, now enough talking, lets fight!" youkai draws his sword and rushes to attack when lardyn launches his arm at youkai, turnning it into a tree trunk. Without any time to avoid, youkai decided to defend himself by launching his attack to soften the damage. he looks at lardyn with a smile, saying "not a bad attack for someone as weak as you."youkai, now getting ready to attack is stoped by an explosion that accured by the castle. everyone was so fixed on the explosion, but lardyn sees youkai charging at him, so he gets in battle stance, but youkai stops. Lardyn stares at him waiting for him to attack but youkai just started taping him on his head telling him "hey get out of here.i heard from the guard on the way here that there was someone else with you so go,find him and escape." lardyn confused on why this stranger was helping him starts to say "ok but why are you doing this?"youkai looks back saying" hey don't worry bout me just get going before they turn around." youkai pushed lardyn and ran to maitthias. lardyn while trying to find the exit to shinara, had to make sure that hayashi didn't get into danger while he was unconscience, he couldn't really carry him and defeat the guards that were coming after him. lardyn got tired but looked up and saw more guards lardyn ready to give up, started crying. he looked up again and saw even more guards and cried out "mother!!!! help me!!!!!" lardyn fell to his knees and droped hayashi. he looked up and saw no guards, just a bunch of holes in the ground surounding him. lardyn confused hears a voice saying "you called my son?"

Last edited by lardyn on Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:57 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: chapter five: warrior from another land on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:33 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
ok hold on almost there

View user profile

3 Re: chapter five: warrior from another land on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:32 pm

lardyn

Druid
remember not to right about me until we are together

View user profile