You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreams/Nightmare

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:42 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had a dream I feel from the stairs in my house but I woke up cuz u know that thing that happens when u fall in a dream that u jump in real life I h8 that but it sometimes feels good.

View user profile

2 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:16 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Once I dreamt something like that too, only that I wasn't killing and everything was in RL. I even lived right here but things looked a lil different outside...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:42 pm

I had I dream that I was goku killing people and animals with ki blast.....

4 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:23 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yesterday I was so hot when I was sleeping that I had a dream were I was in school and wet like if I had fall into a pool but it was all seat and I was all ike ewww but I was the only one that noticed that I was like that.

View user profile

5 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:00 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I had a dream that me, Shadow and my mom were playing Halo 2 the part with the elevator that the flood is everywhere, the cool part of this is that it was in first person view but I could still feel the controller, well any ways I was killing some parasites with a machine gun and then some parasite carrying thingys came from the ceiling and I got the gravity gun the one that appears in Half-life 2 I was kicking ass! After all that happened we went to the surface(apparently we were underground) now we were against the mafia and sir I was a deadly badass YEAH!....

View user profile

6 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:03 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I had a dream I was attacked by sharks underwater. I had something to stop them but I was running out of air and I couldn't reach the surface.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

7 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:26 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I think I have spoken of this dream beffore but not on the forums at least that I remember?

View user profile

8 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:36 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
You keep mentioning the same stuff you talked about before. Did you reset your brain or something? ne ways I was going to write about my dream from last night but I forgot...

View user profile

9 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:51 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had a dream I was in school in puerto rico and a lion appear out of nowere and it started to bite my stomach and it hurt but for some reason I was loling in the dream instead of crying.

p.s
I had this dream in pr good times good times!_!

View user profile

10 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:34 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I dreamt earth was destroyed and no one was alive except I was an alien living in mars.

View user profile

11 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:04 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had a dream that I was playing little big planet and it was awesome.

View user profile

12 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:29 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
That's was obvious since you never moved. I dream for a bright future to every member =P

View user profile

13 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:54 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what that was a cheap excuse to get a free post
I had a dream that I was in pr and I never move here and my life was alot different than here.

View user profile

14 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:41 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
"whole"

dude learn your words already...

View user profile

15 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had a dream that I was walking down a street and suddenly out of nowere I fall in the street and then im falling in a mountain and yeah in the whole dream I am falling.

Last edited by Nobody000 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

16 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:53 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I dreamt that I was escaping from this lost house in nowhere and Nobody and Genesis helped me in the end. The way Nobody appeared was creppy cuz I was like running away and he came to me all calm like not knowing what was going on but he knew I was there. Genesis I don't know how she got there. I woke up starting a car but never did use it. I also had a dream that Whatever had a pink saber. It was during a flash back inside the dream...

View user profile

17 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:15 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
no I actualy did but not with the new faces but yeah it was boring at time but then it was ok and then it was so so I didnt have as much fun as I though we would have I dont know maybe im the only one that feels this way if u dont get me what im trying to say is that when only the usual people come to the park I have more fun for some reason.

View user profile

18 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:21 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
You actually had a dream about it?! You liar!!!!

View user profile

19 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yep...
I had a dream that this friday we would have fun or be tottaly bore.

View user profile

20 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:23 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Then I'll hate everything. What I mostly hate about humans is their destructive and ignorants nature. Sure they are smart as they have brains but that's the whole reason why the world is dying. I wish there was a war against animals, that would be awzom ^-^ imagine they get gear and all, just imagine.

View user profile

21 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:11 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well think about it this way every animal will attack you because of fear or escape doing so or just escape, like a cat will scratch you or a dog will bark/bite you or even a bird will peck you, so you might as well hate most animals in the whole word...

View user profile

22 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:39 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
That's why I hate human kind. They destroy anything they don't understand out of fear without even thinking about it. That's why I'm a half demon half elf.

View user profile

23 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:47 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
thats quiet a sad future cuz then the humans will hunt u until they kill u
I dreamed of me been in any anime I ever wished to be in it was awesome and a happy dream !_!

View user profile

24 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:03 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Me become a monster? That's an awesome future ^-^

View user profile

25 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:22 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I like dreams in were I cry of how happy or sad it is they make me feel awesome.

Last edited by on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum