WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

friend or foe-4

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 friend or foe-4 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:43 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
'' Damn it where am i.'' youkai still abit daze from what had happen to him back in the forest. He was wondering where was he at forgetting that someone was with him. Youkai suddenly remember that there was a little girl with him. He searched." D. where are you.'' youkai searched but couldn't find her, until he reached a cave there he found her lying on the ground still unconscious. Youkai hurry to her to make sure she wasn't hurt remembering what the man had said about his about his brother so he started to question if this girl D. could really be trusted but decided to think about itafter he learned where he was at but also more importantly if D. was ok. Youkai decided to make a fire in the cave and set up shelter and hope that D.would wake up soon. as time went by youkai started to question waht really happen that night his father and brother died. He remember that both his father and brother were both lying still in a pool of blood next to them.youkai had so many questions that he had to have answers to that he started to blieve what the swords his father had given him said the very next night.
''youkai if you are confused on why both your father and brother are dead. I can not help you but this much I can do, know before your father game me to you he tranfers all his powers into so when you are ready and started to train i could give you that power little by little."
youkai was so lost in though that he didnt notice that D.was getting up. He noticed when he hearded something move,he looked up and saw D. trying to get up."hey D. don't get up. You should rest your body.You still haven't healed yet." Youkai afraid that she could have been serouisly hurt, he didn't want her to move so much.And before he could say another word he was cut off by D. who was barely able to speak."s...sorry I .....sorry iam so.....weak." youkai saw that she was in pain talking to him that he decided to cut her off but was unsure of what to tell her."hey D. no more talking ok, rest now talk later." and with that D. laided by down and fell off to sleep. youkai glad that she decided to sleep and not get up ease him abit,but he was still unsure if he should trust her.so youkai pick up his swords and decided to ask the swords if it was ok to trust her."hey do you think its ok to trust her.i know that I just met her but there's something different about her that seems different from I have felt from all the other people that I have encounter throughtout the years since they died." youkai asking in a low tone of voice not wanting to wake D. up "well if you decide to trust her then go ahead but keep this in mind for the future.there are those that you can trust and those that you can't trust.Also if you decide trust her not only such you keep an eye out for her,protect her, you such also make sure that she is someone that you can trust and not someone that can and will betray you in the end." the swords say this with a concern voice and at the same time a low voice not only so he doesn't wake D. but if there is anyone around that they don't know that he can talk."well if that is your opinion that i such watchout then when she wakes up iam not only gonna question her but test her if she is trust worthly." saying youkai putting down his swords next to D's head then turning around to head to the front of the cave just in case he's asleep and someone decides to attack them D. would be safe and he would be awaken to stop the attacking enemy. A few hours went by and youkai awoke from his sleep and to his amazement his swords were not only in her hands but they were also talking to her. youkai wondered if she can be a hier to the swords cause D. was talking with the swords and the swords usually only talk to a heir to the swords.youkai then noticed that their was something like a wall or gate around him so he decided to check it out.Abit confused that he didn't see it probably due to the fact that he was trying to find shelter for him and D. just then someone called out to him"hey where do you think your going." youkai spuned around to see that D.had followed him out the cave and into the forest.youkai nearly forgetting that he didn't have his swords on him waited for D. to catch up to him."here are your swords. Do you want to take back your swords youkai."said D. in a freindly voice. youkai lost as of to whats going on put the swords away."hey are you ok and why are you being so friendly to me." youkai ask but was unsure if she should be moveing around so soon.He had notice early before when she was running away from that creature that she had what seem to be like marks of some kind on her legs and arms but didn't say anything about it." I'm s...sorry." D. Saying it like she did something wrong."Umm...........hey don't worry bout it ok. Lets just keep walking so we can find out where we are at,understood."youkai still not sure if he should trust her decides that maybe he should, not because the swords
his father gave him rarely talk to others but the swords seem to glow,and that only happens when and hier to the swords touch them.But it has seem that the swords themselves has trusted her." Ok but do you know how we ended up here. I mean it looks the same but this place is different. Am I
right or am I still bugging from the shock." Asking D. Confused and glad that youkai was allowing her to be with him becuase of what the sword tolded her.

"Hey D.come here." "Hey who said that" D. Confused unware that the swords were talking. " I'm right here. Youkai's swords, pick me up so we can talk."saying the swords who was right next to her because youkai felt that she would be safe if him next to her." " umm..... o....k but this is weird. Swords don't talk." Saying D. Picking up the swords but still a bit scared." If youkai allows you to go with him tomomrrow then
he most likely will trust you. Shhhh.ok not a word of this to him." " ok"

They came to the wall and realize that it was a gate that lead into a town.hopeing to find some asnwers youkai started to rush to the gate leaveing D. Behind but stop a few feet away from it and waited for her to get next to him. Youkai notice that the people watching the gates was staring at them but to his surprise they open the gate as is they were being expected by someone or something." Stay on your toes D. Something is up." Saying youkai keeping one hand next to the hilt of the swords and the other next to her." I have a bad feeling about this. Both
youkai and D. Enter the gates unaware of what will happen to them. Both thinking of what they might find be on the gates stood close to each other and walk through.

Last edited by youkai on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: friend or foe-4 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:05 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
You gotta stop doing so many grammer errors, the story is good but damn STOP!, I notice that the flashback paragraph well.... was a flashback but it was really hard at first to notice try making it more obvious in the paragraph before that.

View user profile

3 Re: friend or foe-4 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:35 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
yea soory bout that in a hurry ill remember it next time

View user profile

4 Re: friend or foe-4 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:21 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I didn't have a problem with the flsshback...

It seems Youkai trusted the swords a lil too soon... sounds suspicious ^^ I would have liked it if you would detail more the surroundings... I don't really understand where they are... was it a cave? or something like it?

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

5 Re: friend or foe-4 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:30 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
yea in this story first i ended up in a cave then ended up at a wall

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum