WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Deal- 5

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Deal- 5 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:12 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
upon entering the gates both youkai and D. Saw no one just then something jump out of one of the buliding so youkai reacted by drawing his sword.youkai noticed that one of the gaurds trying to
attack him so he turned around and deliver a quick and effected strike to the guard just when youkai was about to strike again something caught his eye so he turned around to see a man on some wolf like creature."hello my name is maitthias and I am the king here." saying the king. Youkai shocked from what he was feeling,nearly jump his swords and was about to say something when he was cut off by the king."You seem to be a strong fighter.what's your name."says maitthias with a cocky look on his face. Youkai abit speechless and at a lost for words try to speak but couldn't."hmm I see. Are you scared."maitthias now rubbing it in stared to laugh so youkai launch a attack at him by using the tip of his blade he fired an attack directly at maitthias but maitthias though it was funny so he didn't stop laughing.maitthias just smack the attack away as if it was nothing."not a bad attack I can use someone like you.what do you say." Maitthias now curious as to how strong youkai is even though he still doesn't know his name. " can I talk to my friend before I answer your question." Youkai now trying to buy sometime. "hmm very well go ahead." Not careing wether he talked or not. " hey D. We have a problem.If I fight I know I'm going to lose so we have no other choice but to join up with this guy until we figure out on how to beat
him."not taking his eyes off mattias."well if you join him then so will I." Also not taking her eyes off of mattias. youkai walked up to the powerful king "hey ill join you under one condition." youkai saying with a serious look on his face trying not to trip over his own foot from what he felt."and what is that condition of your."maitthias now hopping off of his demonic looking wolf."that my friend is to stay with me no matter what you plan on using me for."youkai putting away his sword."very well.by the way you never said your name." maitthias now holding out his hand. "the name's youkai. and this is my friend D.'' youkai now putting out his hand to shake the kings hand."so that is your name. well welcome to shinara.youkai,D. lets go to the castle an...." the king was cut off by one of his gaurds running towards him."my lord the prisoner has escaped from the castle." said the guard on one knee. "WHAT!!!!!!!. bring these two to the castle they are our guess.while i deal with the prisoners myself." the king hopped back on his pet and was gone in a matter of seconds.youkai now wonder what was goin on headed to the castle,with D. by his side.

Last edited by youkai on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: The Deal- 5 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:13 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
this stroy gos before lardyn escapes from maitthias prisons n me and him are goin to combine our storys in the next chapter

View user profile

3 Re: The Deal- 5 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Alright... I had thought of placing separating both your stories by planets but if you want to do that I guess is fine. I wonder how this will turn out.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

4 Re: The Deal- 5 on Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:29 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
well not really sure yet

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum