WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rela'vean Overview

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
the demon planet consist of three major races of demons.
the first race is the humanoid type demons, that has the destrective ability of fire,dark, and earth. they are the smarter then the other demons
the second race the wolfoid like demons- not much is known about these demons except that they fight alone.
the third race is made up of lizard like demons- travel together these demons attack anything that doesnt look like them. they arent very smart

View user profile

2 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:33 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
there are two lesser races
the spirit race- are evil people send to the demon planet and are forced to roam around in seach for a way out.
the mystical creature- they were capture and placed in the demon planet. not much is known about them

View user profile

3 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:14 am

Clash011

Mercenary
You are limiting the amount of races that could be in Rela`vean.I believe there shouldn't be just demons but other evil and hostile creatures such as Vampires,Ghouls,Fiends,and many other that I cannot think of right now...X_x...

Last edited by Clash011 on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

4 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:44 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
Na I couldn't think of anything when I posted that because I knew u already had sumthing for it

View user profile

5 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:06 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
i think clash's rite... though he shoulda mention werewolves ^^

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

6 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:38 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
Hey come on that's wrong. I'm just saying I couldn't think of anything else because clash already had a long list of different things to put in this forum

View user profile

7 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:59 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
why do we need to have so many otherworldly creatures... I prefer only humans and maybe demons or something alike (demons bring many things to the table like hell, heaven, gods, religion etc. and I don't like that...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

8 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Reaper

Soldier
how about a new specie that are like demons but aren't really not...

View user profile

9 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:31 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
who knows i give up i was just saying but watever so whos gonna put wat

View user profile

10 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:57 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
let's just write our ideas in our stories if any of us goes to Rela'vean, play them out and write anything here you include about it and that's it. later it could be edited.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

11 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:52 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
so whos first. ho bout you shadow. or maybe reaper/ selfier?

View user profile

12 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:56 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
Selfier wrote:why do we need to have so many otherworldly creatures... I prefer only humans and maybe demons or something alike (demons bring many things to the table like hell, heaven, gods, religion etc. and I don't like that...
yea does Inuyasha bring does things into the table 0_o

View user profile

13 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:00 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
Ahhh what am I talking about!...
you do understand my point right

View user profile

14 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Fri Aug 01, 2008 12:59 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
relax we all know what you are talking bout we are all just wondering whats gonna be placed here in rela'vean, thats all.

View user profile

15 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:25 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well i really haven't used this planet in my story so i can't say something... that's why i said its best that rela'vean should be youkai's home planet. he's a demon already and there are other demons in there. it's the demon planet for a reason, instead of deciding which ones should be there or not lets put anything for now whether we make them up or use the ones that are already are known (i.e. the ones mentioned in earlier posts).

if anything its easier to make up character than a bunch of races without purpose.

View user profile

16 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:56 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
so what your saying is, what ever demons we come up with we just post them here in rela'vean?

View user profile

17 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:05 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
yup, you can even make them be the last one of their kind to make it be a lil more dramatic. but i kinda hate lasts kinds since it gets me sad...

View user profile

18 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:34 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
uh-huh........right whatever

View user profile

19 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:16 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
you don't have to be sarcastic with me... that was uncalled for... theres a dragon that lives in rela'vean that can only be faced with a unicorn male by your side. its name is Explor

View user profile

20 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:52 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
huh?

View user profile

21 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:12 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Explor is a feroucious dragon that only exist in rela'vean possecing great power. Any companion other than one that shows no fear would get easily killed against it causing anyone trouble if they need to escape and can't handle such threat. No one haves being known to make it alive after battling Explor and its head its worth lots to many of the rich not to mention the hidden treasure it protects.

View user profile

22 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:15 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
i saw them. so there is only one explor and what about the unicorn you mentioned earlier anyway to find one?

View user profile

23 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:20 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
To find a unicorn is a lil bit complicated. Unicorns aren't while so to find one you have to find someone who raises them. Few kingdoms in Teralia have some unicorns but they might be kept hidden. Also males are rarer than females.

The easiest way to get one is visiting kingdom and have a special jewel that usually those of the royal families have. Is a small pendant which color may vary on the family.

With the jewel in hand, an unicorn may get attach to you and form a bond. That way it'll follow you anywhere without having to tame one. Male don't usually like to be tame and trying to tame one is like trying to tame a horse with the strengh of a bull. In any case Having one is no good unless they obey you.

View user profile

24 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:13 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
ok cool i got an idea as to how i can get one thanks.

View user profile

25 Re: Rela'vean Overview on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:16 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
okay glad to help. i'll be including more species as I get more info on new ones i might write about soon.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum