WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreams/Nightmare

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:09 pm

A long dream I have been having wondering when it would be over but would I want it 2 be over...

27 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:20 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
maybe you predicted the future.

View user profile

28 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:57 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I dreamt I was a monster fighting Hunter, he was just a human but my body was to slow so he won errm I gave up and he let me live. There was a partner with me that got killed or badly wounded by 3 other humans.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

29 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:35 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I dream of year with out school and still pass to the next grade.

View user profile

30 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:32 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I don't remember, but it wasn't something big... that was a long time ago.

I dream for a bright future for me and all my friends. The sun shall burn us all.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

31 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:50 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what was it that u did?

View user profile

32 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:30 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Last night I had a dream my brother was nice and took the blame for something I did. It was obvious to me I was dreaming right in that instance...

View user profile

33 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:38 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
when I got operated I had a dream that I was walking in a dark place that I could not see anything els but darkness then I heard that when u dream of something like that in an operation is normal.

View user profile

34 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:02 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Last night I had a dream I was talking to Reverse and Whatever on the phone, weird thing is that I was talking to them last night, it was as if I continued the conversation on my dream...

View user profile

35 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:39 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
wow that corny jk actualy made me lol

View user profile

36 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:37 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
no a stick

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

37 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:32 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
idk bugers

View user profile

38 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 11:29 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
yea is something sticky

oh oh I remember something

What's brown and sticky?

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

39 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:21 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
wet dreams r not peeing on ur self but is not sperm eigther I read somewere but I forgoth what is called.

View user profile

40 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:43 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
But crying is different, I thought wet dreams mean you pee on yourself... I sweat because the room I'm in is hot...

View user profile

41 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:17 pm

well its a wet dream....

42 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:01 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Does sweating counts? If no then no... sry =P.

View user profile

43 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:21 am

Once but it was a very sad yume....very sad I mean deadly sad

44 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:50 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
have any of u woken up from a sad or happy dream with a tear goin down ur face I have but only ones and it was awesome I felt like crying.

View user profile

45 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:24 am

dreams can also get u wet XP

46 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:59 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Because of that I like to see animes that involves dreams as part of the plot. They interest me as they are unpredictable at times. "Yume Tsukai" is an anime that could show you how, but beware as this anime can be boring for those that don't get it.

View user profile

47 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:56 am

Yea Dreams are a source of life and effect us sub & conscious

48 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:25 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
So true, and when they cross the realm to reality they can be even more powerful. Except some can exceed their limit and become nightmares... then there's trouble =P.

View user profile

49 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:11 am

Dreams can be something powerful...

50 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:08 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Something like that is said in Kanon... that makes me think... I'll rewatch Kanon ^^ is story is simply amazingly sad and awesome.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum