WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreams/Nightmare

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

51 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:58 am

I had dream....to it went like this:

The other day I saw a rabbit, yesterday I saw deer and today I saw you...

I know what dream I mean I never aspect to have dream about that qutoe in that anime weird...I miss Fu-chan

52 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:58 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I dream on the day this world finally dies... ...no... ...hmm for real this time... I dream to one day take over... errm hmm I dream to hmm for a peaceful world ^^... there we go. Was that so hard? Yup it also nearly *drops dead*. Wow saying that did kill me...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

53 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:14 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok thats awesome that I desapear

I had to pee in real life but didnt want to get up so I was dreaming I was in the bathroom and right afther I pee I still felt like I had to pee I h8 dreams like that.

View user profile

54 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Better for me see if I keep saying I'll suicide and not do it people will ignore me giving me the chance to really kill myself with no one to stop me. I hate that I can't remember my dreams well...

Last nignt I was dreaming we were in some park playing tag, it seems we were waiting for something but me and Nobody were playing by ourselves. For some reason he then dissapear and I found myself playing with my cousin Duke (wata name). He was trying to punch me isntead of just tap me... but I really didn't even notice... dream over.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

55 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:24 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
idk but for me those suicide jokes are getting old...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

56 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:01 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
My dream is to find true self peace one day. It may just happen the day I die... I should suicide to make it happen sooner *evil laugh and grabs sword*

View user profile

57 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:53 am

My dream....is to be a good friend...one day

58 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:52 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
so u went to school hmm....

View user profile

59 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:58 am

Im such a great person during the test 2 today i was in a state of mind thinking about life
>,>

60 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:30 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I was having an awesome dream today wich I cant remember and guess who messed it all up reverse called me and for some weird reason the phone was right beside my head and I woke up like crazy but then I could not sleep so yeah.

View user profile

61 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:32 pm

I had a Dream that I was a baby and someone put me in a river with a basket and then this little girl saw me there and pick me up and named me peach boy then i woke up and was like wtf.....

62 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:32 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had a dream that I had guitar hero 3 for the wii and it was so realistic it was kind of awesome but not as awesome as I espect it to be.

View user profile

63 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Jan 16, 2008 1:52 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I had a dream that I was little kid and I seem to be in some park. There seem to be a fire or something provoking chaos and me and some other were kidnap but I was the only to notice. They placed us in a van and we had our backpacks, so I notice that above the driver there is a camera. Since I was a lil kid I took out some stuff and pretended to do homework but instead I was going to alert the other kids by "asking" them for help.

I take out a piece of paper and it was something to sign by parents, I get distracted and was about to fill it myself, I ask help from a friend and sit next to him. Suddenly I get the urge to pee and ask the driver to stop. He lets me and I pee on a person's garden nonstop, I notice someone coming and I go around while still peeing, I pee all the outside of the house and everything in the way, I still couldn't stop and I couldn't even hold it in. I run back to behind the van to hide and wake up.

View user profile

64 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:56 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had a cool dream I had wolverings powers it was awesome cuz I could actualy control my dream T_T

View user profile

65 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:56 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I had this dream that I met this guy and he was awesome and all, he worked in I think KFC or something with pizza and chicken I was with my mom when we met him he was a cool friend... I think this dream had a meaning because to go and see him I need to get a bus on White Plains then another bus which I forgot and then I arrive at an hospital surrounded by some projects and near there is the restaurant....

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

66 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:53 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
u all know abot that song a thousand miles well remember whe the song say's if I could fall into the sky I had a dream that I fall into the sky and is scary I jumped in real life and I hate when that happens but is kind of awesome that makes me think if u fall in a dream and jump in real life what would happen if u die in a dream hmmm....

View user profile

67 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:16 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had a dream that instead of asking for help when zero got jump I was figthing 2 but the figth never ended...

View user profile

68 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:15 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I keep having these dreams where I meet all of the persons I have met in my life, and everytime, we are celebrating something, first was a party, second we were happy we were in school and third we were in a parade and I was in it dancing....

View user profile

69 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
but is fun for me to tell my dreams to u people.

View user profile

70 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:23 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
This Dream/Nightmare thing is starting to get boring... the dreams are too long and I hate reading stuff with no real ending...

View user profile

71 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:09 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had this other dream of that movie idk if u people have seen it that evil clown that eats kids hes like some kind of monters ok on with the dream...I was with all my friends and family I had when I was in pr in the clowns world and he was killing/eathing all of us one by one we were in like a forest or something looking fon an exit and he epaer infront of just when he was goin to grab me I saw a thick pice of wood I got it to defend myself then when I look were he was he isnt there anymore im starthing to freak out more than beffore he apearl like lets say a block away from he says hi im goin to get u he starts running and I can see it and im now realy freaking out I start running but I cant run fast from the fear then I though to my self waith this is a dream/nightmare so I im running now a little faster but not that much I find my friends the clown is still running and creaming saying stuff like u have no were to run im goin to get u then im like if this a dream I cant pinch myself and wake up I tell all my friend/family to pinch themself they do and they disapear like if they woke up i waithed until everyone was gone and when I pinch my self it doesnt work im like omfg the cown gets closer so I run to see what happens I wasnt looking to were i was running to I was looking at the clown to see if it desapears when I look for a momment to the front I see a hill I fall while im falling I see the clown standing on the cliff waching and loling I got to the ground I was trembeling when I open my eyes the clown was there and he got me idk know what happens next cuz everything turned dark and I woke up. so yeah I hope this nigthmare of mines intertain some of u if not all

View user profile

72 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:55 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I had a dream that I was in a class room or it apear to be one and a lion apears it was bigger than a normal lion lets say like aslan from narnia and it jump on me and started to bite/chew on my stomack and instead of pain I was lmao weird

View user profile

73 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:48 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Talk about nonsencial...
What about that dream you had with her in a pool you told me about?

I had dream I almost got drop inside lava. I luckily didn't fall inside and BTW it was actually a nightmare that affected me since because of how that happen.
When I was little I had some Batman cover of the Joker that gave me nightmares and I didn't know why since the Joker didn't really scare me...

View user profile

74 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:36 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
that is a wierd and nonsenical dream Shadow..

anyways I remembered a dream I had, it started at Mark's house we were doing the same thing as always when Lourdes ask to take Arsenis to the bodega when we were in the street with the big trees a van came and took Arsenis and I follow them and got kidnapped myself....

That same day the same thing happened but luckily there was no kidnaping...

View user profile

75 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:51 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Last night errm today, I had a dream that for some reason moved back to PR with my family. We were in the last house we used to live in but it was bigger and had an extra room. I saw that guy from disney that they are brothers and have a evil little sister, well I saw Drake I think is his name another house and he was my neighbor. He was spying through his room with telescope and that gave the idea to do the same. So I started to see other people bathroom windows and got to see a woman taking a bath (you know typical dream stuff). The odd part is that she wasn't naked and the window show her entire body, how is that a bathroom window? Anyways after that I had a cellphone and I called Reverse telling him I was going to get on wi-fi with megaman Leo, I didn't have much time so I hang up and didn't understand what he tried to said. I look in the room that had a computer which was the extra room that wasn't suppose to exist and a computer the same as the one over at the new recruits was there. I was going to use it and get online but Hunter took it first and I left see the bathroom. It had a fan on the sealing and one on the side of the toilet inside the shower. I turn on the light and both turned on, I was afraid I was to get sliced up since those fan were metal and it seem the room wasn't safe. After I got out I tried spying again but Hunter showed up and I had to pretend I was just reading manga from my room. My room wasn't there before but it had a bed so I'm assuming it was my room... Then I woke up ^-^

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum