You are not connected. Please login or register

Dreams/Nightmare

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

76 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:17 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Nobody000 wrote:ok...what u mean the pool was tight???

the pool got smaller and I wasn't able to move that much...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

77 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:26 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Wow, I was about to talk my dream, and then I realized that is too hard and complicated to explain and write down. Is way better to read other dreams for now =P.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

78 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:21 am

I had a dream 2 Photograph em All T.T

View user profile

79 Re: Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:11 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok...what u mean the pool was tight???

View user profile

80 Dreams/Nightmare on Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:40 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I had this creepy dream but I'm biggining to forget so I'm going to write what I can remember

It started with me saving some girls or a girl (don't remember) from drowning in a pool I little girl (not so little looking) saw me doing so she told to save and take care of all the girls from the pool, suddenly the dream shifted and I was in a very tight pool with pillars everywhere and I kept saving the girls, the girls seem lifeless but I didn't notice I just kept saving them, whenever I saved one they would stay near me lifeless but they seem like they were relaxing so I didn't mind them, the little girl then came and told me to hug them with all my strength (or something like it) it was impossible because the pool was way to tight so if I did that I would've crushed them so I refuse the girl then told me "why? I've been doing it myself" I looked around and I saw a fat girl's body with bites and slashes all over her body and she was bleeding but it was strange it looked like she was inside water because the blood was going up and blending with the air then I notice I was drowning myself, I swimed up (dream shifted again and I was very deep inside the pool) trying to save myself but there where to many corspes(sp?) everywhere blocking me from going up, the dream shifted into third-person view, I saw the the guy(myself, remember the dream shifted) swiming up but he drowned, there were sharks eating the dead bodys but I manage to escape and got to a surface but the little girl got eaten by the sharks, when I realize I was in my bed and the leftover girl's eye started to look at me ( kinda like marik when he was dueling Atem and he gave all his life points... you know where I'm getting to) I got scared and someone threw my a portable tv and I woke up...

if you were me you would be scared...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum