Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!!

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1 Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:03 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn wakes up not knowing were he is... not knowing were Hayashi is... he is alone.... his body starts to get cold and he is shooked by a voice coming from above "welcome lardyn... i am Dion.... your creator..." lardyn looks around and studders "c-creator?? wh-why am i here??!!" the voice seam closer "you here to prove your worthy of a wata soldier title" lardyn gets in fighting stance no longer scared shouts out " if its a fight you wan't its a fight you will get!!" the voice laghing " hahaha!! not against me, althogh you came out to be just how i wanted you to... you will be fighting a wata fighter in a fight sponsered by the watazone roleplaying company" lardyn looking confused " what the hell is a watazone??? and who is this fighter???" the voice starts to fade "your opponent will soon be here." Lardyn looks foward at the door openning and notices a figure of a body and prepares for battle.

View user profile

2 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:07 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
????: "so I guess is you I have to battle.... The talking head told me to come, care to explain what is this about? oh but first let me introduce myself, the name is Selfier, Selfier Allyster"

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

3 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:51 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Shadow "It seems I was summon yet again to fight a new comer... *looks around* hey Selfier! please take care of him for me you should be enough for him. I'll just serve as back up this time, but first I'll take of to my shadow world" *points his open right palm and a gate opens*. I'll wait on the other side.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

4 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:29 am

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn, standing in front of his new foe says "well... i guess there is no way out of this.... this looks like it will be a good fight." lardyn, waiting for his opponent to make a move, forms a needle arm.

View user profile

5 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:21 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Selfier grabs his bow and slashes the air creating a wind slash at the same time shoots an arrow behind it to increase power and speed

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

6 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:45 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn sees his opponent draw a strange looking bow. then shoots nothing. lardyn fells a quick breeze and jumps to the left. he notice the wall dent. Lardyn then turns his arm into a tree trunk and lounches it at his opponent.

View user profile

7 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:02 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Selfier jumps and throws the alvair down the floor he then form two wind arrows and falls directly to Lardyn, while falling casting air step...

View user profile

8 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:19 am

lardyn

Druid
lardyn draws his sword and turns it into a bow and turns his right hand into a large arrow. he then shoots the large arrow at his opponent at great speed.

View user profile

9 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Sat Mar 22, 2008 12:30 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Selfier throw the arrows towards Lardyn and jumps mid-air (thanks to the air step) and manage to barely dodge the arrow, the arrow giving him a small cut on his cheek he then uses the wind to grab the alvair and sends it flying towards his opponent while casting more arrows...

View user profile

10 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:00 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn uses his enchanted roots to tangle the alvair in mid-air, but then he feels the inpact of a arrow peircing his chest. he then is hit by a rapid wave of wind arrows. lardyn falls to the ground and coughs up blood. he then uses enchanted roots to try and tangle his opponent.

View user profile

11 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:14 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Selfier tries to dodge but his legs and left arm are caught in the roots, Selfier tries to cut the roots with and arrow but they seem to be too strong so he changes the form of the arrow to a one-sided blade and tries to cut the roots but still no luck

View user profile

12 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:28 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn walks closer to his opponent and says " your good... real good. To bad we can't be freinds.... no hard fealings tho, this is just busness" Lardyn forms his arm into a stake and tries to drive it into his opponents chest

View user profile

13 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:14 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
as the stake got closer Selfier smirked, the stake when going throught his chest it bounced of, Selfier had just conjured an wind armor, and rapidly dispelled it to free himself from the roots, he got away from Lardyn and a dark aura form around but it was no aura it was the wind!

View user profile

14 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:35 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn jumps back, inpresed with his opponents moves. He then forms a bow from his sword, and forms multiple arrows with his right arm. he then shoots them all at great speed, piercing the dark wind around his opponent.

View user profile

15 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Wed Apr 02, 2008 6:19 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
the arrrow were change in tragectory by an arrow from the Sniper (the alvair due to it's size it freed from the roots) the lack of power in the arrow only derive the arrows from their course but not all of them the rest were deflected by Selfier's air blade

View user profile

16 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:01 pm

lardyn

Druid
lardyn sees the alvair freed and sees it as a threat, so he charges to the object to destroy it

View user profile

17 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:18 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Selfier calls for the alvair while attacking Lardyn with wind slashes

View user profile

18 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:36 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn is hit by two wind arrows, but dodges the rest. he quickly hops to the left and sends a tree flying at his opponent at great speed.

View user profile

19 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Thu May 08, 2008 1:51 pm

lardyn

Druid
the tree hits lardyn's foe and he is sent flying into the wall. Lardyn then says " this fight is over.... nobody won or loss... im done". as lardyn was leaving, a man apeared in front of him.

View user profile

20 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Fri May 09, 2008 4:43 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
" aww leaving so soon. lardyn."youkai drawing his sword preparing to fight." try to last long. i know you just had a fight but come."

View user profile

21 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Fri May 09, 2008 5:03 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn formed a needle arm and said "...... i really don't want to fight.... but if its the only way... bring it!!" Lardyn charged at youkai and aimed for his chest with his needle arm.

View user profile

22 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Fri May 09, 2008 5:06 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
" so predictable." using his flame barrier to defend himself,he fired a his flame wave at lardyn

View user profile

23 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Fri May 09, 2008 5:08 pm

lardyn

Druid
lardyn dodged youkai's attack and jumped in the air, lounching a tree at youkai that broke his berrier

View user profile

24 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Tue May 13, 2008 12:42 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
moving slightly to the side got cut in his arm ingoring it created a wall of fired into the air shot a few fire balls at lardyn then using the wall launched a tornando directly at lardyn

View user profile

25 Re: Lardyn v.s any who has the balls!! on Tue May 13, 2008 3:35 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn sommoned his wings and dodged the fire balls and the wall of fire sent at him. but as hard as he tried to fly away from thie tornado, he could not, and he got cought and was hurt badly. he fell to the floor, with only a little bit of energy left lardyn said "hybernate" and he started flouting in the air. then a tree grew from under him, then a second tree growing over that one, then a third tree growing over that one.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum