You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 11]

126 Re: Anime on Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:06 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
It shows they are being ignorant when they do that sort of stuff plus it feels like they are downgrading what we like as less.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

127 Re: Anime on Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:02 am

Yea Anime I glad u agree^_^

128 Re: Anime on Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:41 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I know it sounds mad wrong. Is like calling a PS3 a nintendo this days...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

129 Re: Anime on Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:19 am

Anime is like my life I hate it when people call it cartoons.....

130 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:37 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
i'm going to watch EXE some more now, I'm by the 3 season "Beast" and last....

View user profile

131 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:28 am

yuppies so true that reminds me i have 2 wacth more rockman....

132 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:26 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
True, is so fast you just want to see more ^-^ it gets pretty addicting hearing the intro every 10 to 11 minutes =P

View user profile

133 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:25 am

ROCKMAN IS AWESOME ITS LIKE ONLY TEN MINUTES....

134 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:12 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I put so many in stand by I keep forgetting in which episode I'm left... I had to killed them to remind myself (death note)

View user profile

135 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:07 am

Yay Im happy Im wacthing new anime and forgeting the old this the current and old list

New Additions:
Ryuusei no Rockman
Keroro Gunsou
Night Wizard
Persona -trinity soul-

Currently on Stand by:
Sailor Moon
Cardcaptors Sakura
Nanoha
Kanon 2006

136 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:12 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
They finally uploaded the episodes of Rockman I wanted to see ^-^ it was about freaking time. I was tired of looking for them. The intro song is duper awesome =P

View user profile

137 Re: Anime on Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:20 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Is people with powers binded by a contract. To not die or lose them they must do whatever its giving them their powers want. Also some don't need to pay by doing stuff but must meet certain conditions to use their powers like cut themselves to use the power, others need to eat alot (they don't get fat like main character) or give up human senses like sleeping, or like the main character the ability to have emotions (he fakes them ^-^). The power varies from the spirit or creature they get it from and also there is no guarantee they will be able to control it.

Some would abuse their powers and normal humans hate them just for being contractors. Is pretty bloody and freaking awesome, but sadly many people die.

View user profile

138 Re: Anime on Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:03 am

hump ask Shadow i forgot lets eat Srt.Frog

139 Re: Anime on Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:37 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what is it about?

View user profile

140 Re: Anime on Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:27 pm

ah Darker Than Black.....

141 Re: Anime on Mon Jan 21, 2008 11:35 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right what is darker than black about it sounds familiar but I dont remember hmmm...

View user profile

142 Re: Anime on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:45 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I used to see Darker than Black but I stopped after the 6th episode. I should get back to it, it could offer me ideas for my story. I'm a contractor so yea. <== See anime to fully get this.

View user profile

143 Re: Anime on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Let's see. Anime... I've liked a lot of Animes. It first started off with DBZ. That's still freaking awesome. I still watch it. Very Happy

I got into YuYu Hakasho. That was a good series. I've seen most of Death Note. The ones I'm into right now are Bleach, Naruto, and Darker Than Black though. Anime itself is awesome.

View user profile

144 Re: Anime on Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:08 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok I will when I get the password of the routher cuz I forgoth it and I need it to get internet on the wii.

View user profile

145 Re: Anime on Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:46 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
look in your Wii I'll send you the link

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

146 Re: Anime on Sun Jan 20, 2008 10:58 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
hunter what was the name of that crazy anime u showed me with the evil girl and the cell phone???

View user profile

147 Re: Anime on Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:10 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well I found two animes which for some reason they are pedophilectic, in other words a lolicon ecchi style... wow seems very comvinient since I'm a lolicon fan...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

148 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 17, 2008 3:05 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I started an ecchi anime called Hand Maid May, it reminds me of Chobits ^^ she looks like a persocon... kinda... the ecchi fails its attemps to impress me though but its still good =P

View user profile

149 Re: Anime on Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:39 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
maybe and I repeat maybe when I finish every manga and anime im on right now I may watch this anime.

View user profile

150 Re: Anime on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Is 24, so is Clannad but that one isn't finished. Kanon was inspiring to me ^-^ it changed my mind about dreams and other stuff...

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum