Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 8 of 11]

176 Re: Anime on Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:38 am

highly impossible rite now

177 Re: Anime on Sun Dec 30, 2007 12:41 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
have any of u founs a website that has the new bleach movie sub???

View user profile

178 Re: Anime on Thu Dec 27, 2007 12:55 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Hmm let me see if I can remember mine:

Night Wizard
FullMetal Alchemist
Mermaid Melody
Kanon
XXXholic
Tsubasa Chronicles
Angelic Layer
DN Angel
Negima

I think that's about it for now... I put them all on hold... except for Kanon.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

179 Re: Anime on Wed Dec 26, 2007 10:47 pm

I have seen it good movie aside from that i want 2 finsh all the anime im wacthing now .......

List :
CCS
Tsubasa
Goshuushosama Ninomiya-kun
Shakugan no Shana
Sailor Moon

I hope I finish them soon

180 Re: Anime on Mon Dec 24, 2007 11:53 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right u people have to see howls moving house is awesome

Last edited by on Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

181 Re: Anime on Mon Dec 24, 2007 12:58 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well it pretty kool, and judging by the 3rd episode I felt deja vu or something but I think it may have being cuz of an AMV. Is this girl that haves a bunch of alarm clocks and she still doesn't wake up with the tremendous sound they all make together. It could have being another anime but is still very funny to watch. I want to talk about it so someone please watch it or I'll just get a new friend from the comments...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

182 Re: Anime on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:20 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok I have heard or seen of that anime before but I just can't remember where or when... hmmm

View user profile

183 Re: Anime on Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:41 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
forget i said anything, it is like clannad but 10x better
this one actually got my attention
kanon is awesome funny and interesting
people have an amnesia spell or something lol
(watch it to get that small joke)
if anyone wants i can say what it is abut some more now
is definitely worth watching

View user profile

184 Re: Anime on Sun Dec 23, 2007 6:40 pm

Has anyone seen Kare Kano....as anime if so plz tell me ^_^

185 Re: Anime on Sun Dec 23, 2007 5:41 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I saw the first episode and is not really alike any of the two, but the producer is the same one as Clannad's and some characters look the same with some changes. Is about dreams and memories too but I can't really tell from the first ep. There are two version ('02 & m06) because it had a remake and is pretty entertaining from the first ep.

View user profile

186 Re: Anime on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:54 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I heard of this anime called Kanon, I'll check it out. I'm not sure but is something like Clannad and Air combined or something... if anyone knows please tell me.

View user profile

187 Re: Anime on Sat Dec 22, 2007 11:50 am

188 Re: Anime on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:57 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
what are you talking about??? nothing special happened in bleach, and the same with naruto. idk about the next episodes but these week they didn't really gave me an awe feeling or anything. not even with clannad, it already is by half the season and i still don't feel they getting into it feeling... school days in the other hand well it did it with just the second episode.

Nobody tries to put up that he doesn't have time and so what?! let him be and get a life of your own instead of not doing anything but annoy others, is getting on the internet a person's life? of course not? but when you have the time hentai is a man's first priority and some other anine must wait. i'm not a fan of lolicon, but yuri little girls are extremely... wait what???!!! nevermind readers =P.

so anyways, i'll try to make at list on all anime i have on hold... is getting long if i keep making the new ones my first priorities.

View user profile

189 Re: Anime on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:58 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
OMG did u people see the new bleach episode I cant waith until im done with the naruto manga to start with the bleach manga...cool

Last edited by on Sun Dec 23, 2007 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

190 Re: Anime on Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:18 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I could not waith for the episode so I started reading the manga and is goin to be awesome......I CANT WAITH

View user profile

191 Re: Anime on Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:01 am

Reaper

Soldier
yo the naruto ep was hot! have you guys seen it i left you with so much suspense I really never believe that Kabuto was on Sasori's side, you know is Kabuto he had betrayed half the world, and Naruto is going fox next ep that is so cool! XD

View user profile

192 Re: Anime on Wed Dec 19, 2007 1:09 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
so what is that anime about reverse

View user profile

193 Re: Anime on Wed Dec 19, 2007 12:54 am

ef ~ a tale of memories ~.......is an awesome anime YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

194 Re: Anime on Mon Dec 17, 2007 10:00 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
U have to see sakura's face when she see's him turn with 4 tails is awesome and orochimaru gets bitch slap like twice and kabuto get bitch slap 2 yay

View user profile

195 Re: Anime on Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:20 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
that will teach you to read before asking.

IF YOU SAW THIS WEEK EPISODES THEN GO AHEAD AND READ

the bleach episode was whack, they are back at were they started, why not just skip that episode and go to the next one?
in naruto, i think nothing that awesome could happen, it wouldn't be the first time a battle gets interrupted by something, aside from that I think it was about time sakura saw him transform ^-^ but what about sasuke?

clannad was deadly this week, i think about every girl is falling for Tomoya and his dreams/nightmares are awesome ^-^

View user profile

196 Re: Anime on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok now that I read the word I knew that I think I read it wrong or something but still arigato robato...

View user profile

197 Re: Anime on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:21 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
inevitable means that it can't be avoid in spanish that would be algo que no se puede prevenir, is even written the same way...

Great News!! I was searching for stuff about school days and i found out that a japanese game for it is coming some time in january 2008 for the ps2

i don't think a dub version is planned but that isn't all, there is also an OVA coming in march. summer days (also a game) may become an anime too, although i seriously doubt that.

summer days includes every character from school days but is focused in other people and the ending isn't the same obviously.

View user profile

198 Re: Anime on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:13 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I dont know what that word means or at leats I think I dont can some one tell me???

View user profile

199 Re: Anime on Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:44 pm

Well I guess life has a lot of Mystery

200 Re: Anime on Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:43 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
what do u mean by inetavility??

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 8 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next