WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anime

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 11]

51 Re: Anime on Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Nanoha is great ^-^ 2 bad can't wacth >.> so anybody know something else like Nanoha out there?

52 Re: Anime on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:34 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
in your last post who are you talking to?

I understand that but you are telling me out of all Espadas not even one had even the slightest thought of eating at least one human? do espadas even eat?

View user profile

53 Re: Anime on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:56 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
hey just let me be
I dont care if u learn it first or not u may know things I dont know right now but I know things u dont know also so is lie w/e

View user profile

54 Re: Anime on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:45 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Oh and BTW... watch the 4 ending eps of Night Wizard and then talk about Okami. It won't change ne thing but at least I hope you get my point when you see it.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

55 Re: Anime on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:43 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Is written "an stupid" you baka. It doesn't always have to be a vocal. The "s" sounds like an "e" is behind it. Don't try to correct something I learn before you did you baka.

Hunter your not right, animals do it too in the while. Just because is nature for an animal to kill another it doesn't mean some can't get along. But if you want to think otherwise then go ahead.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

56 Re: Anime on Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:09 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well that accualy haven't been stablish(sp?) but you may be right but then again the are suppose to feed from them....

View user profile

57 Re: Anime on Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:33 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah but the hollows can think like humans

View user profile

58 Re: Anime on Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:57 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Shadow I would understand that if the enemy had the option to and if the enemy was someone cool like Wolf but the situation put with the hollow, them doing that just ruins the whole "men-feasting-nature" which is totally misleading is like an akuma helping human that Shadow don't make sence.

View user profile

59 Re: Anime on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:42 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
a stupid idea not an stupid idea shadow
and hunter right

View user profile

60 Re: Anime on Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:00 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
It wasn't a village, it was only a clan. The village would be impossible for only 2 of them. Think b4 posting. BTW Hunter's right on Bleach but wrong in the part that it makes it whack. I personally like it when rivals help out. (Avatar, Pokemon) In the only game I semi-hated it was StarFox... I mean come on Wolf... WTF?! But back into anime... it sometimes can be awzom but other times I'll admit is totally an stupid idea.

View user profile

61 Re: Anime on Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:37 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I never said he did it alone, I only said he annihilated a whole village that does not mean he did it I just didn't felt like writting all that cuz you know it already.

as for bleach dude haven't you notice Ichigo's and Chad's fight hell even Grimjow(sp?) is helping Ichigo obviouly for his personal issues but he still did it, and specially coming from the kind of creatures who kill innocent people to feed themselves.

View user profile

62 Re: Anime on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:56 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
actualy hunter if u relly read the naruto manga u will know that itachi did not in fact kill the whole village by himself toby helped him sence he is the strongest in the clan so yeah toby is not his real name but I forgoth what it was.

and sence when r people in blech making friends from their enemies that was anly when they were goin to get rukia.

Last edited by Nobody000 on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

63 Re: Anime on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:05 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm happy ^^ I finally found a site to watch megaman =P. Also I finished Night Wizard. The ending was corny but the eps getting to it were awesome. The suspension was great and the incredible plot twist (that anyone could have predicted from the beginning) good.

"Please reply to my request with an "ok" or "yes".

View user profile

64 Re: Anime on Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:58 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well Bleach turn very repetitive is the first arc all over again, ohh let's save our imprison friend and while we are at it let's make friend with every enemy we fight with...

As for Naruto that's pretty weak dude how the flying f*ck is Sasuke better than Itachi, sure he got the seal But Itachi has the power to annihilate a freaking village, he is more expirience and due to that he should obviouly be far stronger than Sasuke, the ironic thing is that Naruto is suppose to be stronger than Sasuke... and besides an anime, manga, story, etc, where the main character is a complete inept, useless, annoying, prick whose apparently is as smart as a 5 year old has to be the worse thing ever....

lol I sound angry don't I....

View user profile

65 Re: Anime on Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:56 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
wow what u mean bleach is still as awesome as it ever was and naruto is gething back up there 2.

View user profile

66 Re: Anime on Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:19 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I'm doing that right now I just skip through the episodes until I see something worth watching.

I can't believe Jump! messed up on two perfectly good animes... what a waste, well at least they have D Gray-Man and Black Cat those will be my replacements...

View user profile

67 Re: Anime on Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
Im trying to get back on the anime but wow there now like 30 or more epidoses of each of them and thats a little 2 much im just goin to watch the episodes that I liked in the manga and that I think will look awesome in the anime.

View user profile

68 Re: Anime on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:46 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I stopped but only cuz I can't find time for them, I did read the manga but the anime is way better ne ways. So I'll probably get back to watching them soon.

View user profile

69 Re: Anime on Tue Feb 26, 2008 6:06 pm

the best anime is Jesus....he never gets old^_^

70 Re: Anime on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:36 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
im not telling u what to do but if u take it that way is ok
im just goin to write something and they any one takes it is the way it is what do u people think about that?

im I the only one that stoped seen the naruto and bleach animes and instead reads the manga?

View user profile

71 Re: Anime on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:39 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well sorry but I won't do what you tell me to do. We had to conversation before... I'll just be me and you be Nobody.

View user profile

72 Re: Anime on Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:04 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
u need to stop taking the names so serious

View user profile

73 Re: Anime on Mon Feb 18, 2008 12:13 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
No it was for no reason, cuz no one had to do a think. Besides you're Nobody not someone...

Nayuki is the girl in my sig.

View user profile

74 Re: Anime on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:23 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I know im just doing this cuz u know someone has to do it.

View user profile

75 Re: Anime on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:19 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
ummm who's Nayuki?

and Nobody is a figure of speech is the same as saying that your feelings are in your heart....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum