WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the death-8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 the death-8 on Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:18 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
Youkai waking up to find himself in a cave with d. Sitting next to a fire. He tryed to get up but couldn't and he noticed that he had some bangages on him."oh good your finally up.now I can take it easy and not worry so much about you." D. Noticeing that youkai was looking around cause that was basically all he can do for the moment."where are we D."Youkai confused tryed to get up but just drop back onto the floor and hurt himself yet again."you my friend are in my place." A figure came out from the shadows" what happen.the last thing I remember was getting cut by the kings huge sword that I started to feel cold but before I blacked out I hear your voice D. But then its all blank." Youkai fell out again. D. Just glad that youkai was still alive decided to sit next to youkai instead of the fire. D. Started to fall out just like youkai did but instead of doing that she decided to get some water just incase youkai wanted some.D. Started to slowly get up after putting youkai's head back on the floor.just when D. Was about to step out she felt
something touch her when she turned around she noticed that youkai was trying to speak but couldn't "shhhhh try not to talk youkai." Before D.Got to turn around in a low voice youkai started to slowly speak."D. I sense that some of the kings soliders are around here. Be careful ok." Youkai trying to reach his swords when he was stop by D." Hey didn't I tell you to stop talking if you keep this up the wounds that neg treated will just open up again.he's the one who carry and care for you." D. Drawing some tears to her eyes seeing youkai in bangages barely able to move, barely able to talk it was all just too much for her to deal with, just then neg walked in " hey its time to go we can't stay here if we do the king's men will just find us." Neg rushing in to pick up youkai"hey you been following us ever since we enter the castle." D. Wondering what youkai was talking bout when she hear someone she turned around saw some of the king's men standing at the entrance. Because youkai was injured D. Decided to protect him but when she turned back around she saw youkai slowly but surely getting up and picking up one of his swords "uhh.... D. I will take care of these guys while you take care of the rest of them. But just remember if you can't beat them then run away and don't fight them." Youkai using the last bit of energy launch a well and full powered flame wave but he nearly collapes in the process. Youkai put his sword away and pointed to the sword he gave to D. She immidately and instinctively picked it up and the trio headed outside when they came out they saw a group of soliders heading to the cave where they were at so instead of heading down the road they decided to head into the forest just ahead of them but when they got there they stop to stop cause youkai was starting to feel pain in his chest."hey youkai i need you to take of your shirt so i can check out that wound of yours."neg saying bring out some banages from his bag that he never really took off unless he was getting some thing from it." why... are you.... helping us."youkai barely able to talk wave to D. so she can help him take off his shirt."hey umm did you ever figure out how to get back home youkai." D. starting to blush cause she seen him with no shirt before but never really had to take off his shirt "n...no.. i didn't. sor...sorry D." youkai trying not to scream from his pain decided to grip his sword. he gripped his sword so hard that he started to bleed from his hand.after neg finish with the banages youkai started to put his shirt back on when neg started to talk." well the reason i am helping you is because the king killed my mother when i was young and when i though all hope was lost, appearoutof no where.and when i saw you and the king shake hands i was just about ready to give up, and thats when you fought the king adn then you sended him flying i though that you kill him but you didn't." youkai wonder what he was talking bout. he didn't remember ever doing that.but before youkai got to talk he sense something"D. get down now." youkai forceing himself to move pushed D. out the way and then just stood there when a man came out of no where from the bushes attacked youkai and due to youkai barely able to move was stabed in the heart. youkai grabed the mans hand where the sword was gripped from then he raised his hand and placed it on the man's chest " i ...don't have ... enough power to do anything except this...'' coughing up blood youkai said in a low voice "mega....nova...'' the force of the explosion send youkai flying into a tree, when the smoke cleared there was nothing left of the guy."YOUKAI!!!!!! NO!!!!!" D. try to rush to youkai when neg grabed her." thats it he's dead lets go." neg pushing D. away from youkai." but you nev...." D. was cut off when youkai body started to disappear.D. drop to her knees and started crying.

View user profile

2 Re: the death-8 on Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:54 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
OMG A DEADLY WALL OF TEXT NOOOOOO!!! BEGONE DEMON BEGONE!!!

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

3 Re: the death-8 on Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:06 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
hey its not my fault

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum