WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter ten: Why i am the leader

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter ten: Why i am the leader on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:45 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn, kaji, and hayashi looks to the left to see a elf in a blue rob and holding a dark golden wand. Kaji runs in front of lardyn and hayashi and says " Leo!! how did you find me!!??" Leo laughes and says " you are a member of the fire guild... as long as you think that, i can find you. its one of my talents as the fire guild leader." Kaji yells " why are you following me!!?? i still have the right to do what i want with my life!! im not your bitch!!!" leo, laughing harder them before says " oh but you are my bitch!! you were my bitch when i found you on the streets of exidon!!, you were my bitch when your mother found out that i had you and took you away from me!!, you were my bitch when your mother was addicted to sakeme ( sakeme: crack ) and sold you to me for geru!!, and your my bitch now!!" Kaji, angered by leo's words starts to form a fireball in his hand and notices that his powers are back. leo looks at kaji and laughs saying " you think you can beat me?? hahaha!! i tought you everything you know!! you cant posibly win!!" Kaji charges at leo, then jumps in the air and shoots a fire ball at leo. Leo puts his wand in the way to block the fireball, but the fireball stayed in form, battling with leo's power. leo, suprized by the power of kaji's fireball, is forced to knock it to the side. Leo then noticed two more fireballs heading his way. he blocks them by quickly forming a large fireball to cancel kaji's. he then says " Kaji, im inprised on how you have grown without me noticing.... i wouldent tell this to my opponents but... your almost equil to me.... in heart that is, not power." Lardyn then draws his sword from his left hand and extends it to leo. Leo dodges the sword and says " did you really think you can hit me with a cheap shot like that. it would work on some people but not me!! thats why i am the leader of the fire guild!!" Leo then shoots a large fire ball at lardyn. the fire ball burns the grass that it hit, cousing smoke to cloud the area that lardyn was standing. leo, hayashi, and kaji stares at the smoke, then sees a large animal fly out at leo. It was lardyn, he had turned into a bear then lounched himself at leo threw the smoke, and it worked. he had tackled leo and tried to bite his head of with his teeth, but leo shot a fireball out of his wand that lounched lardyn into the air, also turning him to normal. Leo formed another fire ball and shot it at lardyn while he was still in mid-air. Lardyn, at last resort tried enything. he drew his sword and turned it into a bow, and formed his right hand into a large wooden arrow. Lardyn shot the arrow at the fire ball. Then lardyn noticed that the arrow cought on fire and was still heading to leo. It shot leo in the leg, peircing his skin and going threw his flesh and bone. Leo screamed in agony then after a moment of silence leo said " this can't be!!! im the leader of the fire guild!! how can i be burned by a fire arrow!! and even hit by one!!.... i wont... i wont let them win!!" Leo pulls the wooden arrow out of his leg, sets it on fire, then quickly throws it at lardyn with tromendous speed. Lardyn forms roots in front of him, but the arrow goes threw it. he then forms his arm into a tree trunk and throws it at the arrow, but the arrow goes threw the tree trunk, still heading to lardyn. lardyn closed his and thought of calling his mothers name, but he did not. he just opened his eyes and the arrow was gone. all he saw was the image of a large elf looking over him. the sun was behind the person, so he could not make him out. but as soon as the guy said " leo.... you know better then to try and over cook my main cource!!!" Lardyn new it was none other then King Maitthias!! But the real question is why did he save lardyn??
Leo bows down to King Maitthias and says " i am sorry my lord, but why do you need this wourthles kid anyway?" Maitthais, angered by his words says " don't you ever question my plans!!!" Leo got up from one knee, but his head still and said " with all do respect my lord.." he puts his head up, fire burning in his eyes and says " but no one talks to me like that!!" Leo shoot out a large fireball from his wand. but maitthias smacks the fireball into the air, he then jumps in the air and uses his sword to lounch the fireball back at leo. the fireball hits leo directly and sends him flying. maitthais turns around an walks to lardyn. but lardyn sees leo appear behind him with a ruby sword surrounded by a dark red aura. Lardyn then uses enchanted roots to wrap maitthias in them. leo yells " this is why im the leader!!"

Last edited by lardyn on Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter ten: Why i am the leader on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:14 am

Clash011

Mercenary
awesome stories man........Check mine out k......Im going to do something in my story that might effect yours and I wanted to ask you something.

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter ten: Why i am the leader on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:17 am

Clash011

Mercenary
wow.LoL.That bitch stuf is making me lagh....Now I cant read your story right without laghing out loud at every sentence.

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter ten: Why i am the leader on Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:23 am

Clash011

Mercenary
wow.LoL.That bitch stuf is making me lagh....Now I cant read your story right without laghing out loud at every sentence.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum