WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New Beginning-001

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 New Beginning-001 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:27 pm

When Reverse was a child his Mother had always told him stories of how a great man his father was
but he recently found out that those stories where lies to protect Reverse.
Why Reverse wonder when he first heard of the crimes the family he always admired had done he was shocked.
He asked his mom did he have to become evil?

Mom: Do you want to be evil?

Reverse: No but wouldnít father be proud of me?

Mom: Your father is not a good person my son just follow the path that feels right in your heart.

Mom: I am going to give you a book that belonged to your father in the days of his goodness and youth.

Reverse: A book? What kind?

Mom: This book is as old as your family history it was found by your first ancestor in the Ragnarok ruins.

Reverse: But doesnít this hold dark magic mother?

Mom: I donít know? But still itís yours since your father first born it was his wish when you were first-born *cries*

Reverse: Um mother how I am suppose to learn how to use it without a teacher

Mom: I donít know just hold on to itÖson

Many months after the day Reverse had been given the book had past he kept attending school
until one night while he rested in his bed. He heard loud noises and was woke up by them He quickly went downstairs to check what it was. He say his mom and sister tied up by his father. His Father spoke to him.

Legna: Hello Son how much have you grown this past few year I hope your ready to take your postion as heir Toru?

Reverse: Never You and your famliy are monsters!!!

Legna: Monsters you should be proud of.*skirmish smile* But it seems your mother raised a Traitor..... but I have the soultion to that my dear son.

Legna started casting a spell but without a moment to spare Reverse run to the book he was given and read a spell that had no effect but stop Legna attention to focus on him

Legna: Are you serious!? I know every spell in their and trust me that book is useless to me just like your life is becoming.

Reverse Countined and began to read from the book again.

Reverse: Earth that is old as time create a prison of pain

The Ground above Legna shifted up but not even a complete inch...

Lenga: At least I know you have your magic but at your state your a complete disgrace to my family....

Lenga start casting but reverse keep trying to distract him but he didn't gain anything from it....

Lenga:"The one who has my blood has disgrace the name of my ancestor bestow him with the power of darkness so that he can regain the divine powers of my blood"

Reverse body was suddenly covered in a cloud of darkness. The vapor of darkness enter his head and plant a seed of darkness in his head. He head was in pain he thoughts were confused. After a few minutes he regain consciousness and saw his father figure again.His father spoke to him again.

Lenga: The results won't show now they will take time but you will come to me when you are ready to take your place as heir. Goodbye my family I hope we have time to see each other again soon *evil laugh*

He left without a trace....

Reverse untied his mom and sister and left upstairs to rest...

Last edited by Reverse001 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: New Beginning-001 on Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:57 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
THAT WAS AWESOME! is much better and makes more sense than the other one. I hate to be Reverse right now...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: New Beginning-001 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:23 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
thats was cool. this is some crazy idea that came to my mind and im just writhing it to see what u people think sence im evil in the story for now can I have an encounter with reverse father that ends on hes doom *evil lough

View user profile

4 Re: New Beginning-001 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:04 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
ummm... first when were you evil, second Reverse is suppose to kill him and third The American Republic is game.

False promises only work for Doctors and †Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

5 Re: New Beginning-001 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:12 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I said it was a crazy though I got u dont have to like it I just felt like writhing it.

View user profile

6 Re: New Beginning-001 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:19 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Hmm maybe Nobody could have something to do with Legna, it would explain the evil part and it can make Reverse interact with Nobody at some point of the story. Nobody was sent to get Reverse or something and they ended up in big fight or something... just giving out ideas...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

7 Re: New Beginning-001 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:07 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I want to explain y im evil in a separate story from the main story like kakashi gaiden.

View user profile

8 Re: New Beginning-001 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:52 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
That's fine since everyone haves their own side anyways, although it really wouldn't be how you describe it...

View user profile

9 Re: New Beginning-001 on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:22 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
we could all have our own gaiden sepatated from the main story.

View user profile

10 Re: New Beginning-001 on Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:36 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
True but there is really no main story yet. So anyways I already thought of what my "gaiden" thing would be, well at least the time period is gonna be.

View user profile

11 Re: New Beginning-001 on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:33 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
the part of my story that I have im goin to fix some of it and make it my gaiden.

View user profile

12 Re: New Beginning-001 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:33 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
You can't have a gaiden if you don't have the main part, you are making just a story. Do you even know what making a gaiden means?

View user profile

13 Re: New Beginning-001 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:53 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah but I want to have it separeted like my own story if I make the main story with u people if is different I dont care it just have to have some elements of the gaiden not the hole thing do u even read or watch gaiden's at all???

View user profile

14 Re: New Beginning-001 on Tue Dec 04, 2007 1:42 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Listen to yourself, the main story is what you are going to write. Reverse and I are writing our main stories and you are just about to do the same. Calling it a gaiden doesn't make sense since you are about to do what we are doing in the first place. Even if is just about you, since is obviously your side.

View user profile

15 Re: New Beginning-001 on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:46 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok to solve the problem I make the main story a different one from my story and that was what I was doing it alone and I dont talk about it cuz is my story nothing to do with other people now when I get time wich I dont think I will be gething any day soon I will start another one.

View user profile

16 Re: New Beginning-001 on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:32 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Don't write period. No one really asked you to. (Damn the stupid excuses...

View user profile

17 Re: New Beginning-001 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:49 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
shut up with the excuses thing cuz everything is an excuse or stupid excuse so keep it to ur self for real now im goin to ignore every little coment I dont care about or other stuff........

View user profile

18 Re: New Beginning-001 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:59 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Period time people! someone seems maaaaaaad lbmol ^-^ suddenly I'm very happy for no apparent reason =P

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum