WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Search for a teacher!!!-002

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:37 am

Next Day Reverse was haunted with nightmare of an unknown figure but even thought he knew that he never saw the figure before he felt a connection with the figure. He woke from bed and headed downstairs and notice his mom was cooking as if nothing had happen. He didn't even try asking his mom it was better if he left things as they were it would benefit all of them but deep inside he knew it wasn't true. Reverse also knew he had look for a teacher he want to stop his father. He felt it was his duty to stop that monster he despise and wanted nothing with but he need to find a good teacher first. He barely knew what to do with his book and where to find a teacher. His mom interrupt his thought

Mom:Toru hurry get ready for school or going to be late

Reverse:Ok mother we need to talk when we come back ok?

Mom: yes toru but write now go to school

Reverse got ready quickly and left with not a second to waste

Reverse: ok bye mother

Mom:Bye

Reverse had no plans to go to school he had to visit the elder of the town to find out some information out. He went to town hall and had to wait to see the elder. He waiting for an hour and so tell the elder was ready.

Elder:Ahh Toru what are you doing in these parts don't you have school?

Reverse: Yes Elder Horotan I do have school but I have an urgent issue to talk with you sir about my father.

Elder: Your father is a very serious issue....is it about yesterday attack you know that you can't do anything his world is law....

Reverse: I know but I want to ask about my book...well his book...

Elder: I remember when he first learned to used it no one would think this what was going to become of him....its very sad.....so guess you want a teacher.

Reverse: Yes I do!!

Elder: Sadly nobody in the Village knows magic expect for your family and i know that's where u want less help from....

Reverse: So where do I go?

Elder: of course you know Martel....?

Reverse: Yea! But what about her....?

Elder:She might be exactly the only person able to teach you....

Reverse: I also want to know about this book....Elder

Elder:Well that book is older than me is one thing i can tell you. Your Family First Born always gets the book...and Grandfather once told me it was called the book Atem. It contains spells of all Elements...it's a beginners book...which means ur not going 2 go real far with it...

Reverse: I see I don't want 2 know anymore i want to learn on my own Sir. Well I guess i will be on my way thanks for everything...

Elder:Good Luck on Your Journey.... I hope that one day you can restore your family name honor....

Reverse: Elder you talk like your about to die soon....But I know your not*smiles* see you soon Elder....

Reverse Left towards school to say goodbye to his closest friend Ranie he was going to tell her that he was going to leave for a long time....

Last edited by Reverse001 on Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:48 pm; edited 4 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:10 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
interesting an elder... interesting

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

3 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:34 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Hmm ask him about the book and if he knows of your father or make him be wise and "know" you were coming and better yet "feel" the darkness seed inside you and tell you about Martel. Then go to school tell Raine you might leave soon and get home and plan a trip to some forest =P.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

4 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:30 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Shadow008 wrote:Hmm ask him about the book and if he knows of your father or make him be wise and "know" you were coming and better yet "feel" the darkness seed inside you and tell you about Martel. Then go to school tell Raine you might leave soon and get home and plan a trip to some forest =P.

is his story no yours don't tell him what to do and can't you be more original.... baka

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

5 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:45 pm

Hunter003 wrote:
Shadow008 wrote:Hmm ask him about the book and if he knows of your father or make him be wise and "know" you were coming and better yet "feel" the darkness seed inside you and tell you about Martel. Then go to school tell Raine you might leave soon and get home and plan a trip to some forest =P.

is his story no yours don't tell him what to do and can't you be more original.... baka

Thanks to both of you for your comments and thanks for the Ideas Shadow I thought of one of them but the rest are good ^-^

6 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:16 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Glad I could be of help ^-^

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

7 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:09 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
...ok...

View user profile

8 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:21 am

wtf u mean ok huh???

9 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Sat Dec 01, 2007 2:26 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I dont know im just bore realy bore right now 2 much.

View user profile

10 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:35 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
He is just trying to get posts. I'll comence deleting them unless they make sense by being there when they usually don't. That way no one exept me and him waste time.

View user profile

11 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:05 pm

So This Chapter is done yay
so onegai(plz) read ^_^ QCC are wanted

12 Re: The Search for a teacher!!!-002 on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:50 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
(Yugioh, Shaman King and even ToS)

How come an elder doesn't know about magic? How come Reverse errm Toru knows about Martel and her location? Which by the waym where is it? What the name of the town Toru is now? Is he going to say bye to his family or not?

Aside from my Qs you ended it well. Can't wait til his training is done and his come back ^-^ (I wonder if someone dies in that time lol)

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum