WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our sepate ways...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 Our sepate ways... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:29 am

Reaper

The grand City Lyan, the commercial city of Belia was being invaded by an unknown but callous monsters, Dalu Rain and Aleksaunder "????" were trying to run away in dread from the conflict after seeing these "monsters" kill all the humans in their sight, they tried escaping throught a " " when Dalu was called by a familiar voice, Dalu stopped to look back, it was his little sister Ranya she was crying in horror and desperately calling for her brother, Dalu went to get her but there was a monster behind her, she looked back and saw it, her feet trumble in fear, she was in such much horror, she saw the monster stretch his hand towards her, Dalu screamed at her telling her to run but she couldn't her feet were paralize in fear, she could only see it's face, the monster had a hideous face but it felt like it was suffering, the monster while reaching for her a white flash went through it's arm! It was one of the Magical Knights of the city, he told them to run, Dalu grabbed his sister's hand and ran back to Aleksaunders but when he turned back he saw the figure of a monster holding his best friend, Dalu saw his friends eye's filled with tears and in a blink of an eye they dissapeared...

To Be Continue

2 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:49 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
uhh? who are you?... what the hell.

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

3 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:00 am

Reaper

I am Reaper nice to meet you ehh Hunter003 I like this furom too bad there are only four persons... I'm gonna be the 5!

4 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:05 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
oookkk who ever you are you can write a nice story... umm... how the HELL do you know those Charaters?... and why.... HUH!?... probably you are someone I know... but who? who ever you are go to school... WHO ARE YOU!! .......

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

5 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:30 am

Reaper

Soldier
I go to school at 12:00pm I already told you I'm Reaper... well Reaper005

View user profile

6 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:37 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
..... well let me tell you this

first you can't have that number in your name Shadow008 is suppose to assing them.

second don't post on my furom.

third you'll probably won't last in here so.... I'll do a character info for you

and forth can you make a character on the in the story contex forum you'll find a thread for that...

View user profile

7 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:39 am

Reaper

Soldier
ummm... ok

why

why and ok?

alright...

View user profile

8 ... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:42 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
because I'm suppose to write stories not you that's why it has my name

because this forum is made of friends not unknown persons like yourself.

View user profile

9 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:55 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Huh?! Did I missed something?

To whoever Reaper is I think is well done and everything but who are you exactly? I'm considering using what you wrote since something like that does happen in my story but then again... Who exactly was that best friend of mine (Dalu is me...)? is it Aleksaunder? because me and Hunter are deciding that they will be brothers or related... I can see that you were watching what we have posted until know to write that and that great except I really don't mind having a new member to write with us in this forums but I have to know them so you can be a member of the forums but not exactly Wata member just yet. And so I didn't give you "Reaper" that number...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

10 Re: Our sepate ways... on Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:50 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well I like it, Shadow we could use it and we don't have to be brothers just "best friends" I like that, I have enough of you every day to have to be in the story too.

View user profile

11 Re: Our sepate ways... on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:10 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
who is this reaper???

View user profile

12 Re: Our sepate ways... on Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:51 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
We don't know... we kinda have to wait and see... but that person sounds like one of us so much that is not even funny. If it were a prank from one of you I'd bow down for thinking it through completly but I guess it doesn't seem to be the case...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

13 Re: Our sepate ways... on Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:04 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
.... could you people like stop posting here it's getting rather annoying....

View user profile

14 Re: Our sepate ways... on Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:33 pm

i miss reaper

15 Re: Our sepate ways... on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:23 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I want to see hes face and real name so I can kill him with reverse death note *evil lough

View user profile

16 Re: Our sepate ways... on Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:45 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
omg did he actually bough the Death Note?.... personally that's a waste of money... anyways and why would you want to kill him?

View user profile

17 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:02 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
cuz I fear what I cant understand lol thats a joke is cuz what does he/she has to hide I just want to know who it is. and the death note wasnt a waste is awesome.

View user profile

18 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:44 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
it is a waste it's just a note book nothing more nothing less...

View user profile

19 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:20 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
but is cool and u didnt waste money so is not ur problem, now lets talk about something els.

View user profile

20 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:13 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
In my opinion, I think is kool, I would like to use it for school as a regular notebook and show off my awesomenest. Although it is a waste of money to do it to show off or anything. So I agree with both Nobody and Hunter even though they don't themselves. I would love to have it but I wouldn't waste that much money on just a note, no matter the awesome it is or looks. Is just a material and is the same way with other stuff I don't waste money on, for example yugioh cards even though I like collecting I won't buy cards since is a waste of money in my mind. Wasn't this a story topic???

View user profile

21 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sat Dec 01, 2007 6:40 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Anyways, getting back to topic. Changing the Shadow and Hunter to best friends instead of brothers won't work with me, unless it was just another friend and not "best" friend. Also I'm interested as to why Reaper put the title "Our Separate Ways". No one really ended up separated and I'm starting to wonder if that best friend was Reaper. Reaper wrote that Dalu's best friend was behind him so it couldn't had been Hunter since Dalu was running towards him with Ranya.

Other than that I wonder what held up those Magical Knights so long... maybe they got to Lyan to late and weren't there... Lyan was a capital, it was one of the strongest cities in defense and offense and got destroyed. The opposing force is far stronger obviously to have destroyed the capital. I'm not saying it got destroyed easy, but in the first assault was that most damage was caused and was when Dalu and Ranya ran away by themselves. Remember, the war ends because of this as the opposing force sees no reason to keep fighting and had just proven themselves "stronger".
The reason why I quoted that was because it wasn't an advise and attack tradicional way but an surprice attack that ended up taking many people their lives. The city must had been betrayed to had be destroyed though since no matter how strong the enemy was, a base meaning the city has to be much stronger than an attack troup or wave of the enemy unless it was an all out lose or win and that isn't likely. This events do happen but since I didn't really make it seem important in my story, I didn't go to further explanation but I should.

View user profile

22 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sun Dec 02, 2007 12:19 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
srry for this out of topic thing but how does reaper know about the story so much???

View user profile

23 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:14 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Why can't S and H be bestfriends we ended separately so it does not matter...

View user profile

24 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:16 am

Reaper

Soldier
Yeah why can't S and H be besftriends lol just kidding

Haven't been long and I'm already famous, I feel special oh but how rude of me I haven't introduce myself to you other guys hello my name is Reaper! lmao

View user profile

25 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:19 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
We know you are Reaper... but who the **** you? Where did you come from? How did you found this site? I just made it not 2 weeks ago...

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum