Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Our sepate ways...

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:43 am

REAPER is Awesome. Yes Reaper you are famous
u reappear after that phone call yesterday someone made
who thou be.... I wonder Hunter,Shadow,Nobody may know.

27 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sun Dec 02, 2007 11:40 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
there has been someone calling my house from a phone # no one know's could it be u reaper reaper u should feel special and u made me lought if u want to talk more about it u can contect me 1-646-209-2079 thats my cell #

View user profile

28 Re: Our sepate ways... on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:40 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Hmm, why are you Taishos still thinking he knows us in RL? Giving an stranger your cell # is taking it too far since you don't know who he is... I don't see any harm in it though, but suddenly I thought of when Matsuna took Makoto's cell to ban Katsuna from his cell ^-^

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

29 Re: Our sepate ways... on Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:20 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
you people are so ass kisser it not even funny... again

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

30 Re: Our sepate ways... on Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:01 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
im not an ass kisser it realy made me lough and I got my suspects norrow down to 3 people hunter may be him cuz he has not gone with us anywere sence like a month or 2 he could have taken that alone time to make all of this and maybe how reaper knows so much about the story,reverse he could be a source for the story 2 and if u think of it I got this idea today reverse is like a death note fanboy now and in death note there r shinigami's and reaper means shinigami so so yeah im still investigathing this but it has some kind of connection,and clash cuz he said that if us people want to play 360 with him and he is the only one I know that has a 360 apart from nigthmare but nigthmare doesnt know about the story but I really think that it could be more than one person im been L rigth now lol

View user profile

31 Re: Our sepate ways... on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:46 am

LOOK!!!!!

YOU WILL NEVER BE I REPEAT NEVER BE AS KOOL AS L NEVER DAMN NEVER. SO YOU SHOULD LIKE BOW DOWN TO HIS KOOLNESS.....(i like i took abit 2 far sorry nobody)

Last edited by on Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

32 Re: Our sepate ways... on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:57 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Your calculations are wrong, you missed the part where Clash doesn't have Halo 2.5 so you are wrong. I couldn't be Hunter for that reason too and if it were to make us think that he haves a 360 then it still doesn't add up. Unless someone has something like proof about his real identity then I suggest no one talks about it so much. Reaper does sound like one of us but that doesn't mean he is geez.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

33 Re: Our sepate ways... on Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:25 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Why is it that you people think that we are the only ones that sound like that? I remember one time when I went to Adony's house there was this kid just like me, he said everything I say and all which put me to think that maybe we are not that "unique".

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

34 Re: Our sepate ways... on Tue Dec 04, 2007 12:10 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
That may be but words everyone use, the way we do is what makes it unique. Try having a conversation with a person you haven't met before and I'm pretty sure getting to link with that person is going to be difficult in terms of comunication. Obviouusly because you both don't know each other but with Reaper the case is different since sounds like one of us and that is rather weird and somewhat random. I seriously hate myself right now >_<

View user profile

35 Re: Our sepate ways... on Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:49 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
he doesnt have halo 3 but he still haves a 360.

View user profile

36 Re: Our sepate ways... on Tue Dec 04, 2007 11:32 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader

View user profile

37 Re: Our sepate ways... on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:51 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
whats rong shadow

View user profile

38 Re: Our sepate ways... on Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:25 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
baka

View user profile

39 Re: Our sepate ways... on Wed Dec 05, 2007 8:37 pm

lets forget about that Reaper person..... its not like its REALLY effecting ur lives ?

40 Re: Our sepate ways... on Wed Dec 05, 2007 9:46 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
yay something smart! which makes me think... are you reaper?

View user profile

41 Re: Our sepate ways... on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:15 pm

your answer was so predictable......

42 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:24 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
but u didt answer hunters question r u???

View user profile

43 Re: Our sepate ways... on Thu Dec 06, 2007 1:25 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Ok everyone like I said, stop posting here this is Hunter's forums do not post unless you wanna comment on his story which he hasn't done that lazy bastard.

View user profile

44 Re: Our sepate ways... on Fri Dec 14, 2007 9:21 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok when im I goin to read some of ur story hunter...

View user profile

45 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:47 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
When I get a computer to write into...

View user profile

46 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sat Dec 15, 2007 10:12 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok...but u can do that on rverse house ur there like everyday

View user profile

47 Re: Our sepate ways... on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I can't because if I'm there someone is using the computer or something is happening that prevents me from using it and if I get to use it is only to see 1 or 2 episodes of anime after that everyone wants to use it so I give it to that person

oh I forgot to say "how do you know that?"

View user profile

48 Re: Our sepate ways... on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:35 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
cuz I know things is that a crime???

View user profile

49 Re: Our sepate ways... on Mon Dec 24, 2007 1:59 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
no, I was asking because you are wrong but whatever...

View user profile

50 Re: Our sepate ways... on Tue Dec 25, 2007 6:24 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
righ....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum