WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter thirteen: Friend or foe

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter thirteen: Friend or foe on Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:26 pm

lardyn

Druid
Kaji backs up and say " Lardyn... i come in peace.... i wonna join you.... you are the only one i can turn to..." Lardyn extends his sword at kaji, but kaji jumps out of the way. Kaji says " i don't want to fight..... please lardyn, just one more chance." Lardyn says " i gave you a chance, and you betrayed me!!!!" Lardyn turns into his bear form and chsrges at kaji. Kaji jumps out of the way and says " i will not fight you lardyn, you are the only person that can help me..." Lardyn runs to kaji. kaji starts to run, but Lardyn charges at kaji and tackles him. Lardyn, with his teeth a few center meters from kaji's face, says " you wan't to join me? ok, you will join me when you have no head like your leader!!!" Lardyn roars, drulling on Kaji's head. but kaji did not budge. He then stares at kaji. Kaji, with no face expresion, stares right back at lardyn. Lardyn says "i... can't do this" and tries to turn back to normal. but before he can, he is hit by what seemed to be a hard inpact water gun. Lardyn is sent flying into a tree nearby. A strange girl in purple skin runs up to kaji and says " Are you ok Kaji?" Kaji gets up and says " im ok... thanks suki" The girl smiles, but she quickly turns to lardyn and pulls out a dagger and says "ill slay this bear for you!!" Lardyn quickly turns into normal and says "im not a real bear!!! im an elf just like you!!... i think..." the girl walks to lardyn and says " a druid??.... what is your kind doing all the way out here?" Lardyn confused says "Druid?? whats that? im a elf." the girl says in a low voice " a druid can't possibly be out here... he must be!!" Lardyn comes closer to the girl and says "are you okay? is everything alright?" the girl puts out here hand and says "my name is Kamisuki, i am a night elf from the city darnassus. pleased to meet you." Lardyn confused says " night elf??? darnassus?? what are those things??" the girl shouts " oh!! i forgot!! you elf's don't know about the outside world!! Lardyn still confused " outside world!!?? night elf's!!?? darnassus!!?? please lady take it slow!!"

Last edited by lardyn on Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter thirteen: Friend or foe on Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:42 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
im curious last time lardyn fought kaji he lost.is he able to beat him now if they were to fight

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter thirteen: Friend or foe on Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:44 pm

lardyn

Druid
well, its hard to say sins lardyn has grown, and already got two of the spirits. but Kaji got his soul sword and that sword with kaji's skills is a force not to be rekoned with.

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter thirteen: Friend or foe on Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:34 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
yo who will win

View user profile

5 Re: Chapter thirteen: Friend or foe on Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:56 am

lardyn

Druid
well i really can't say...

View user profile

6 Re: Chapter thirteen: Friend or foe on Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:41 pm