WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chapter eighteen: bruma

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 chapter eighteen: bruma on Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:48 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn walked closer to see a spirit in the form of a cat charging at him. its fangs were big, and they were aiming for lardyn's neck. the cat jumps on lardyn and knocks him to the floor. it then says " your test begins now.. and your not in a good position to win". Lardyn then turns his arm into a tree, sending the cat flying into the air. Lardyn got up, waiting for the cat to come down so he can attack again. but the cat dident come back down. Lardyn was confused, until the cat appeared behind him and blew green fog on him that disabled his powers. Lardyn then drew his sword and turned it into a bow and shot arrows at the cat. the cat dodged all of the arrows and jumped behind a tree. Lardyn jumped in the air so that he can see the cat, but when he got high enough to see behind the tree, he noticed the cat was not there. he then remembered his mothers words " bruma the cat spirit is the spirit of stealth and speed. And thats what he will test you on" Lardyn landed on tyhe floor and looked around, but he could not see the cat enywere. he then is struck in his back by sharp claws. He jumps and turns around to see nothing there. Lardyn confused, uses enchanted roots to form a berrier around him.He then hears the cat coming. the cat jumps in the air and aims directly at the berrier with its claws and breaks it. but the cat did not find lardyn in the berrier. the cat, now confused about were lardyn could be. the cat then says " you catch on quick boy, maybe your are the chosen one". A sword then comes from below the cat and stabs him in the chest, and the cat lets out a loud roar. it then turns into green fog. Lardyn comes out from behind a tree into the middle of the field. he then hears the voice of the cat " you have done well, you did not only find a way to stealth, but you defeated me. so i will grant you not only my physical form, but my dark powers." Lardyn then feels the same feeling for the third time. a feeling of him strinking and turning into somthing he was not, in a split second he had four legs, claws, wiskers, and fangs. Lardyn let out a loud roar, and ran around the forest for hours.

View user profile

2 Re: chapter eighteen: bruma on Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:30 pm

Clash011

Mercenary
Awesome,but I thought he disabled your powers.

And check your messages I sent you something important on your story...

View user profile

3 Re: chapter eighteen: bruma on Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:56 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
spell check n y did u run around for hours

View user profile

4 Re: chapter eighteen: bruma on Fri May 02, 2008 11:45 am

Abyssol910

Mercenary
he told me it was to get use to being in cat form

View user profile

Sponsored content