You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules/Questions

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Mar 09, 2008 10:26 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
like I said gething tired of winning and I change teams to weaker one so u people have a chance to win if u want to play me again ask for the game again or just leave it like that.

View user profile

2 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:54 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
It wasn't the only time dude, I beat you with Skater lend me his DS on wifi... but g ahead and keep on going in that "high horse". We all know the truth deep inside you whiner.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:08 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
the only time shadow won was cuz it was the first day I had it so I hardly knew how to play it that well and cuz it was with those crapy ass teams u get onn the demo and hunter eigther I got bore of winning 2 much or we were playing with zero and if any of u 2 want to prove me rong tell some one to lend u the game and battle me with ur own teams so I can shut u up about this....glares at hunter and shadow

View user profile

4 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:19 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
could you please ask in another way? I don't know what you mean...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

5 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:50 pm

Reaper

Soldier
where are you leaving to?

View user profile

6 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Mar 06, 2008 10:17 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
True, I too can beat him there, or at least could. Idk by now since it's been a while... ne ways... again... aNy QuEsTiOnS?

View user profile

7 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:51 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
yeah so don't ever use that as an excuse hell I even beat you in JUS and you own it...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

8 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:13 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I know u r better than me on the magaman section I admit that I wanted to play that game so badly and now that I got it I only have played it ones.

View user profile

9 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:01 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
ok that escuse is getting rather old just because I played MZ 1 to 4 does not mean I better than you sure I got expirience but the timeline between me playing those games was really long I even remember when Lester gave me MZ 3 I forgot how to play luckily my gamer's instincs kick in and I was able to master it! I'm so better than you!

View user profile

10 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I know I am but come on is like the first megaman I play for real and u people have played sence it came out or....

View user profile

11 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:22 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
HA! NOOB!

View user profile

12 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:44 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
shadow I passed that part from megaman zero yay and now im in the ice stage/world and I look like a pro when im running and killing but when I get to the boss it gets messed up or sometimes I make stupid mistakes that cost me alot.

View user profile

13 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:14 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
"thought".

Any other Qs?

View user profile

14 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:34 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
thats what I though.

Last edited by Nobody000 on Tue Mar 04, 2008 12:43 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

15 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
You could suggest them. I'll have the final word. Don't be afraid to ask =P.

View user profile

16 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:43 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
can I come up with rules??
I think I have good ones....

View user profile

17 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:27 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I lately been thinking on adding more rules and those 2 came to mind. I have others in my still but I'll keep them to myself for now.

View user profile

18 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:55 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
y did u make those 2 rules for?

View user profile

19 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:48 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well the reason my story is great is thanks to her. I wouldn't say the reason, I would say the reason why it sounds great. The plot is all me.

Any questions?

View user profile

20 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:24 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right is ur story
but yeah I would like to read her story.

View user profile

21 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:57 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I hadn't ask her to, but she says is making a non-related wata story. Since she's my editor just think of it as if it was her story too =P.

View user profile

22 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:09 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
hey I read something and I came to think is whatever goin to make a story or is making one?

View user profile

23 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
u cant even touch me sence ur a shadow or do any physical thing what so ever.

so yeah now that there r more people in wata there should be more rules I think

View user profile

24 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:57 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
No you are Nobody, not someone not a person you're Nobody.

View user profile

25 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:27 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
maybe u asked but not me?
so yeah u know I count as a person u ask things to....

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum