You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules/Questions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:26 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I know that baka, I just did you retard. I can't beLIEve your level of stupidity...

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

102 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:26 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
u can also ask not just us.

View user profile

103 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:55 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Any other questions???

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

104 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:14 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
lol....

View user profile

105 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:49 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
*sigh* Baka...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

106 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Jan 02, 2008 12:46 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
right then they r evil villages *glares

View user profile

107 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:15 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
People do live there, is just that there aren't many cities... the cold mountains are known as the Arsenal Mountains. There are some hidden villages there.

View user profile

108 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:07 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah thats a good thing for me I want no one in my land who ever dares to come shall be kill or made my slave.

View user profile

109 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:00 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Do you mean the story? Is yes then the answer is no. Zero is a planet which is mostly wasteland and cold mountains. Is kinda desserted but is not a dessert... you know what I mean. Silfvaria in the other hand counts more like Earth as its the most vivid planet.

View user profile

110 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:57 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok im breaking the ice here does zero counts as earth????

View user profile

111 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Dec 22, 2007 3:05 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Humans of Earth, note that I said Earth, ask here whatever you please and opinions will be gather to form the best answer possible.

View user profile

112 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Dec 22, 2007 2:21 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
just hit on upload and that's it.

View user profile

113 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Dec 21, 2007 12:49 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
how can I put pics on the gallery???

View user profile

114 Rules/Questions on Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:46 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
There aren't that many rules so please read them:

1. Please treat everyone with respect. Is rare for me to ban anyone but still be warned.
2. Please try to post in the right topic. If you can't find a specific topic for you post then you are free to create a new topic/thread. If you want a forum for yourself just ask. State a title and it will be given to you, you can ask here. Same with any sub-forums.

These boards are new so there aren't that many forums but as the topics/threads keep coming then I'll start moving making more forums to organize a little more.

If you have any Questions, Comments and/or Concerns then write them down here and I'll be happy the respond ASAP. You can request anything like a change of style for the boards or simply a background and different colors. Don't be afraid to ask anything and please have fun using these boards ^-^

Last edited by on Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:09 am; edited 5 times in total

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum