You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules/Questions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:29 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I asked and asked if anyone wanted to do something I got no feedback so nothing is happening. Unless something spontanous happens.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

27 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:47 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah what goin to happen this weekend? the only thing we did this week was the park ones and that is weird we usaly go like 2 or 3 times on weekends this long or at least get together and go somewere.

View user profile

28 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:33 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Again... leave a msg. Any other questions?

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

29 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:59 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
y would I call someone els at the time I call cuz I want to talk with some one in that house to say something not cuz im bore or something on that matter.

View user profile

30 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:22 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
The afternoon, I take the phone at night. So to answer, a day I'm not home the whole day which is never cause I sleep there. Unless I sleep over at someone's... If you need to leave a msg I suggest you either pm someone here or not use myspace. That or call someone else at the time.

View user profile

31 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:53 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah on what days can I call ur house without u been on the phone?

View user profile

32 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:39 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
(Mood: Whateverish) "whole" not "hole"

Any other questions?

View user profile

33 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:02 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok let me write the whole thing I was 2 lazy to I dont pray for stupid things.

Last edited by Nobody000 on Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

34 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:44 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
So you don't talk to your god?

View user profile

35 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
im srry but I dont pray

View user profile

36 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:57 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
you will have to pray on that...

View user profile

37 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:12 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
sence we have new members now can we get rid of the one that r and will never be there????

View user profile

38 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:20 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
He will if Reverse brings him. It all depends on him. If Clash comes then it is a miracle. I feel bad for Knight and Spiral since they won't be there or better said they are too far away to even try.

View user profile

39 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:01 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yey we r all happy and did not fight nice
is skater boy coming tomorrow and I read that clash might come wich I think is a miracle if he does.

Last edited by on Sun Feb 17, 2008 3:12 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

40 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:37 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I don't recall saying that but okay yea w/e. Everybody happy with their methods and ideas. So hmm any questions?

View user profile

41 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:00 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok he did not say it like that srry for that I feel bad!_! but take my last post like what I think on doing with my story and my opinion on what he said so people dont take it personal is just my opinion.

View user profile

42 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:54 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
wow for real! are you sure he ever said that?

View user profile

43 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:51 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
im not reffering to u im saying it to shadow cuz he said that it will make it easier and better.

View user profile

44 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:49 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
umm yeah if you didn't read the last post before yours I already changed my mind about that I'm just going to do it alone so everything you just said it's way out of place.

View user profile

45 Re: Rules/Questions on Thu Feb 14, 2008 12:43 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok I do not think that joining the storyes will make it easier cuz then I or whoever joined the story will have to be talking alot or been in contact alot and im not up for that and the we got to watch that the other writes something that matches ur story and blablabla im just not goin with that and that it will make the story better hmmm... this is like it could make it better or it could make it a total failer beon limit so im just goin to stay by myself sence I never said I would join with anyone what so ever I will keep writhing the story here so u people read and stuff but yeah I dont think it will ever go more than that.

View user profile

46 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:01 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Ok well (Nobody this what you been waiting for) I'm going to write the story I'm going to be the Main Character of course but is going to be different to what you guys have written so far, I'm just going to keep the main plot of "Lucifer" and Legna but with different settings and everything so don't expect any similar, I may even change the your characters so I don't want complaining or anything, if you want something to be like you want then tell me and I'll think about it.

View user profile

47 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Feb 13, 2008 5:00 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Not all stories have to meet, that idea is long lost. Those who join them are doing it because they choose to do it and make it "better" for themselves. If you want a story of some kind make it by yourself or do nothing, but don't expect us to do it for you. Me and Reverse got our plots set, all we need is to write it, and we don't need anyone or to really connect our stories to have it make sense. It doesn't connect to the same, is two different stories. Like I said, nevermind it won't become the main point even though it already is so just forget I mentioned it.

View user profile

48 Re: Rules/Questions on Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:42 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well basically make 1 Story that follows what happends to Wata, sure you may want to write about something that happends to your character during a certian period, you can write about it but it doesnt neccesarily has to be on the main story, it'll be better if we all just do one story is that so hard...

View user profile

49 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:27 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
so u mean that every one should do the esact same thing in each of our storyes if is not like that plz axplain like if it was for a person like death claw.

View user profile

50 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well is obvious is different, is just I don't like having different perspectives is just to much work for nothing and to anyone please don't use the "you don't write" or "you are lazy" cards cuz this is not what this is about.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum