You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules/Questions

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:19 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok hunter what do u mean by the story's been the same thing?

View user profile

52 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:13 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
well technically is the same thing with different perspectives, sure it may have different ways to get to the point but in the end it's all the same, and even if is not the same why is it that people find so hard in writting the story bookwise instead of playwise I mean who is acting, people read books it does not hurt and it helps you learn, like I said before I don't like reading the play I like reading the story from the book itself.

And Shadow instead of being in your high horse judging people, try to listen, instead of classifying everything as crap just because of the person who wrote it like you did when I wrote this, I mean you are 18 grow up.

View user profile

53 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:02 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Huh?! Hmm I just think what you said is an stupid excuse. 1)So what if it doesn't have time yet. 2) Is not the same over and over again (♪...cuz is all in my head...♪) nothing haves been reapeted.

All I'm saying is the story got a bigger section, so yea why not make it about that. But I see negativity on that so nvm.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

54 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:53 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I don't go myself, if I go is only to read info on the the story not actually read it, if it was only a single story then maybe but everything is everywhere and that makes it boring well at least for me as someone may be thinking "that is your opinion" well so what is still a fact that everything is everywhere with uneven time lines if someone could just put the date or something in their stories maybe everything wouldn't feel out of place, I already know you guys want to make the story with different pesrpectives but who the hell likes to read the same thing over and over again ♪cause is all in my head♪...

Wow ((0_0)) I just read what I wrote and I sound angry well I'm actually like you know that feeling you get when you want to point out something even thought you know no one will listen but you still said to see what people will say... anyone?...

View user profile

55 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I only go there when im bore or have to write my story and sometimes when there r new people.

View user profile

56 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:34 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
It seems the story section is the most faverable by users. Maybe we should focus just on that... but I won't erase the other topics.

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

57 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:47 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
my teacher talked about that today but I cant remember what is made of.

View user profile

58 Re: Rules/Questions on Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:34 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well why not study it, we don't have the answer sorry. Any other questions?

View user profile

59 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:26 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
yeah I dont know what is made of but is looks like fire so that was my first guess so if u know and can tell plz do...

View user profile

60 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:32 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
yeah like nitrogen

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

61 Re: Rules/Questions on Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:25 am

I don't think its made of fire I think it made of hot gases...

62 Re: Rules/Questions on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
I don't know sorry... do you know why? I thought it was made of something else...

View user profile

63 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:57 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
ok y is the sun made of fire?

View user profile

64 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:35 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Oh I'm sorry, is that I don't know. Just wait until someone tells you.

View user profile

65 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:04 pm

umm wat about my question?

66 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:32 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Well it does, and my question is why do you keep asking that? I don't have a question, when I do I'll ask it period. I don't have to do it know.

View user profile

67 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:08 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Nobody your roof is becoming denser each day...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

68 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:11 am

Well when do doo birds fly...?

69 Re: Rules/Questions on Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:08 am

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I got a question when r u goin to ask questions?
and any more questions doesnt count as a question.

View user profile

70 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:23 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Any other Questions?

View user profile

71 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:10 pm

well mines is red

72 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:54 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Again it varies, its always changing... I can't make it be or really tell which one it is at any given moment since I can be wrong...

View user profile

73 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:06 am

well try..,.for us the little ones

74 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:47 am

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
Oh, well it varies because is unpredictible so I can't really pick an tell.

View user profile

75 Re: Rules/Questions on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:40 am

ur perspective

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum