WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter seven:Electricity VS Metal

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter seven:Electricity VS Metal on Sun May 04, 2008 12:05 am

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Abyssol steps back into the opening to the room to watch fight,Sara don`t lose or ill kick your ass my self.While haveing liquid metal floating around her ready to be molded,"Don`t worry i won`t" Jazz chargeing electricity in her claws,"Show me what you got sister" Sara puts her hands and liquid metal starts molding into a giant lizard with four big rods on its back.Sara,"meet one of my pets that i made for you" When you die here ill name it after you. Jazz says "Who says im attacking that thing" and fires lightning from the tip of her claws at Sara but it gets redirected to the lizard.The lizard absorbs the lightning and fires it 2x stronger at jazz.It hits head on but with no effect.Jazz laughing,We really weren`t that close were we.Im immune to lightning little girl but cool lightning rod creature.Sara insulted, its not lightning rods they are elemental rods the absorbs all elemental attacks exsept light and dark.Whatever magic it absorbs it permenitly learns.Jazz smiles evilly, well see if it absorbs it threw BLOOD! Jazz eletricfys the blood covered floor which heads straight for Sara and the lizard.Sara shouts, SHIT! while jumping on the back of the lizard between the rods.The lighting that shocks the lizard just gets absorb. Jazz in a serious tone"Do not underestimate me" I was one of the guilds top for a reason. Now lets get rid of your little toy.Jazz lifts her hand up and the roof of the temple is vaperized by a giant thunderbolt.Then storm clouds darken the sky.Sara says I won`t let you and throws a drop of liquid metal at Jazz which turns into a knife.A lightning bolt from the clouds vaporizes the knife.It starts raining washing away the blood and soaking everything.Jazz aims both her hands at the lizard and says "say good bye" Lightning travels from her claws and into the lizard.Sara laughs i told he`ll just keep... but is cut off by the sound of thunder about to crash down on the lizard.Sara jumps of the lizard a split second before the thunder hits.The lizard swells up and exsplodes into hundreds of needles into the ground and knocking Sara across the room.Sara staggers up with her head down and says "How?" Jazz says "Simple" All i had to do is hit your creature with enough element to overload it. Of course no person has that much elemental power so i had natrual element help.Chargeing electricity in her hand jazz says "Now shall i finsh this". Sara lifts her with a smile,"Your the one thats finshed" Take a look at were your electricity is going. Jazz looks down and sees the chargeing electricity being sucked into the needles in the ground. Jazz whispers "Lighting rod like needles" Sara smiles and says "You gave me the idea when you thought my lizards elemental rods were lighting rods and useing natrual element" Well im useing the needles to disburst you electricity into the ground. Sara forms her arm into a cannon and mockingly says "Shall i finsh this" Jazz laughs "Not when this is geting so fun" Jazz takes off her gloves and a dagger slides down each sleave.They light up a electric blue color. You will be on of the few who get die seeing my thunder daggers.They have electricity bounded in them so your needles can absorb it. They only release electricity into my enemies bodies when i cut or stab them.I`ll give you a taste.Jazz moving with lighting fast speed appears next Sara and slashes her normal arm.Sara jumps and feels a shock.Jazz smirking says oh did i mention how slow you are? Sara clenches her teeh and fires her cannon arm at jazz but jazz easily dodges it and does a double slash in Sara`s back.Sara screams out and rolls away.Jazz,Looks like you got nothing left little sister. I guess I`ll finsh you before i get bored then I will deal with your little boyfriend.Jazz walks up to Sara kneeling on floor and raise her daggers and last words sister. Sara smiles broadly and says "Boom bitch" Sara`s armor shoots onto jazz and forms into a sticky bomb.Jazz shouts and reaches to try to get it off but it explodes knocking Sara into the wall and Jazz across the room with smaller sticky bombs on her that start poping like fire crackers lifting jazz into the air.Sara weakly lifts her cannon arm and fires a giant shot using the rest of her energy at jazz.Landing a direct hit with a massive exsplosion.The rain stops and the clouds dissapear. Abyssol steps back from the opening into the battle scared room.Walking up to Sara he says "Barely but you did win so i wont have to kick your ass.Sara lets out a laugh and falls unconscious.Abyssol sighs "look likes its back to Gaz to get you fixed up.He carries Sara on his back and heads toward the exit.He turns around and says "Thx for the speed lesson jazz" In a flash he`s gone.

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter seven:Electricity VS Metal on Sun May 04, 2008 12:07 am

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Wow didn`t notice how much i typed

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter seven:Electricity VS Metal on Thu May 08, 2008 3:41 pm

lardyn

Druid
(Claping proudly) one of the best chapters i have read on this site!!! i cant wait to face you now!! im coming to your house lol

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter seven:Electricity VS Metal on Fri May 09, 2008 12:43 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
that was cool. but how did he do that in the end

View user profile

5 Re: Chapter seven:Electricity VS Metal on Fri May 09, 2008 11:59 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Thx for the comments and as for how he did that you`ll just have to keep reading.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum