WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kaji v.s. rush

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Kaji v.s. rush on Thu May 08, 2008 4:06 pm

lardyn

Druid
Kaji apears in a room about the size of a football field. he then hears a voice say " Kaji.... you have ben chosen to participate in a battle against one of your arch enimies. and his name is rush. he will be apearing in 5......4.......3......2......1... Kaji sees a door open and a bulky man walks out. when he steps into the light. the strange voice then said " you both will fight untill one is knocked out for more then ten seconds, or one gives up, or...... one dies.... kaji looks at rush, and rush cracks his knuckles. Kaji forms a fire ball in his left hand and says " i have ben waiting for this rematch for a long time..... lets do this rash-man!!!"

View user profile

2 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Fri May 09, 2008 10:05 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush:WHOA WHOA WAIT!! before you start talking crap brush your teeth because your breath is OH MY GOD! Rush pulls out a mint and says here take this PLEASE!!

View user profile

3 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Fri May 09, 2008 10:07 pm

lardyn

Druid
kaji, with fire burning in his eyes. shoots a fire ball at the mint as rush throws it at him. then he forms two more and throws them at rush.

View user profile

4 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Fri May 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush with the same burning fire in his eyes easily jumps over the fire balls at Kaji with a flaming fist at Kaji`s face.

View user profile

5 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 3:07 pm

lardyn

Druid
kaji takes a fierce blow to the face, but at the same time shoots a large fire ball at rush's chest. then kaji is sent flying.

View user profile

6 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 4:37 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
The fire ball blows off rush`s shirt and makes him step from the impact.Rush says "Dumbass didn`t you learn from our last fight that your patheic embers dont hurt me"Rush picks up Kaji from the floor by his hair and then throws multiple punches to Kaji`s face.

View user profile

7 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 4:41 pm

lardyn

Druid
as Kaji it taking multiple blows to the face. he sommons his fire sword without the flame. he then drives it into rush's chest.

View user profile

8 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 5:12 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush grabs kaji`s hand thats on the hilt to sop him from leting go or move out the way.Rush headbutts kaji and leting go of kaji`s hand backhands him sending him staggering back.Rush says 'let me tell you a little secret im not a human' Rush pulls out the sword and throws it at Kaji.

View user profile

9 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 5:23 pm

lardyn

Druid
kaji catches the sword and says "i kinda figured that out the first time we met. but i don't care what the hell you are." kaji then forms a fire ball in his left hand and throws it at rush's face, then tried to stab him in his leg.

View user profile

10 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 5:52 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush dodges to the side of kaji and says "Tsk tsk below the belt and tricks" I suppose its`s because you suck and got no real skills.I guess thats also why that girl likes lardyn and not you.Rush laughs your probaly not even worth killing.

View user profile

11 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 5:57 pm

lardyn

Druid
Kaji lights his sword on fire and says "im immune to fire as well, but there is a limit to how much i can take!!. so lets see you you can take hot steel!! ANROKU!!" then kaji burst into flams, and his sword turns into a long spear with flames at the end. he then says "this is my true from!!! this is how much fire i can take!! lets see how much you can take!!" kaji then charges rush, while shooting large lava balls out of his left hand.

View user profile

12 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 6:10 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush roars BRING IT! and unleashs his Ifrit form chargeing threw the lava balls unscared to meet kaji head on slashing at him with arm long claws burning with demonic fire.

View user profile

13 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 6:48 pm

lardyn

Druid
Kaji starts to dodge the long arms that rush was throwing at him while saying "i have to give you your props rush, you are standing up to my real form pretty nicely. Im looking foward to a good fight here!!" Kaji's spear then sets on fire and starts to drip lava from the tip, burning the floor. he then drives the spear into rushes extended arm.

View user profile

14 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 9:49 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush roars from the sharp pain from the spear being driven into his arm.With his other claw he slashes Kaji out of the air leaveing the spear in his arm.Rush pulls out the spear and the driping lava heals the wound.Rush says time to show you the diffrence in our power.Rush roars "Hellfire" a giant pillar of lava erupts underneath Kaji.Rush then shoots multiple lava balls out of his mouth at the pillar that kaji is trapped in.The pillar explodes into a giant orb.Rush grins now for the finisher.He digs his claws into the ground and charges a massive amount of demonic energy.When he fires it he aims in the orb but above kaji spareing him.The orb explodes releaseing Kaji.

View user profile

15 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 10:06 pm

lardyn

Druid
kaji, trying to gain hold of himself so he won't pass out, he had to come out of his true form. he hears the deep voice from before countning. 1.......2 .......3 ........4 .. he looks up and he sees rush laughing. .....5 ........6 ... he tries to get up, but his arms give in. ....7 ..... he tries again, his arms lift him up and he coughs out blood from his mouth. he then hears the deep voice say "do you wish to continue?" kaji knods his head and calls for his spear. the spear flies to kaji's right hand and he catches it at the same time the deep voice says "fight!". kaji then says "intresting move.... but i know your aim is not that poor..... there is no need having pity for me...... i woulden't have died.... oh and just because you did that? don't expect me to return the faiver!!" kaji then breaks his spear in half, and then it turns into two lava wips. he wraps them around his arms and hands, burning his skin and making him bleed. kaji then says "care for a fist fight? no? well i do!!" kaji then punches rush in the face, making him stumble. he then continues with more rapid blows.

View user profile

16 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 11:06 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush laughing as he takes every blow until he lightly smacks Kaji back and changes back into human form."I seem to have under estimated you Kaji" Your not a total idiot that only relies on his element.Rush igniteing his fist,but your still not experenced enough to take me on in unarmed combat.Rush whispers flare rush and appears in front of Kaji hiting him with exsplosive blows finshing with a chraged blow to his stomach sending him flying back a couple of feet

View user profile

17 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 11:23 pm

lardyn

Druid
kaji, standing there with his hand holding the spot were he was hit. the lava burning threw the skin on his belly. he then says "you.... thing your better... then me?" he coughs up blood and falls to his knees. he then says "well that may be so..... but you will never .....have the greatest exit of all time!!!" kaji burst into flams and stands on his two feet. he then says "you are the stongest person i have fought.... and i thank you for that.... you will be my last opponent.... and i will be yours!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!" kaji dashes to rush and holds him as rush pounds his face in with rapid blows. then a large supernova ball grows around kaji and rush, and it blast over the hole field. after the debree fades and the smoke is gone, he sees rush lying on the ground. kaji crashes to the ground, with his back on the floor. he says to himself "i did it". he then hears, 1...... 2......... 3..... and he says to himslef "i ...won...." then he hears ...4 .....5 then he sees a face appear over his head. he then says "no......no!!!......NOOOOO!!!!" then he hears faded counting 6........ 7...... 8....... then passes out.

View user profile

18 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 11:28 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Rush laughing at Kaji as he passes out hearing 8...9...10!

View user profile

19 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Sat May 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
rush wakes up in a room coverd with blue and black. he then sees Kaji flouting beside him, passed out. he then hears a voice come from the room saying. "you have won the battle rush. you are recodnized as a true warrior of watazone. rush confused says "what the hell is that!!??" the voice then says "it is your true creator.... you were born from it." rush laughs and says "sounds like some little girl fan club." The voice sighs and say "i know.... but i diden't choose the name. but that is not the point. you have won a reword. we will reword you with the wata gountlets. and thank you for partisapating in this fight." the voice fades away and rush sees the gountlest in front of him. do to his personallity, the gounlets turns fire red. then rush says "im so gonna change the name of these things".

THE END. please comment

View user profile

20 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Mon May 12, 2008 11:47 am

lardyn

Druid
why do you say that

View user profile

21 Re: Kaji v.s. rush on Mon May 12, 2008 12:57 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
who knows

View user profile