WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter twenty two: The new King

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter twenty two: The new King on Fri May 09, 2008 11:46 am

lardyn

Druid
After Lardyn and others got on the boat, they set sail to darnassus. After about 30 minutes into the ride, lardyn takes off his bandages from the fight that he had with Abyssol, and leaves his room and heads to the deck of the ship. when he gets there he sees Suki, hayashi, kaji, getting treated from the wounds that they got from the battle by a few darnassus guards. he then sees suki come up to him and say "i have to tell you about the organization S.T.A.R.Z". Lardyn then said "i have heard of them from telia, the bird spirit". Suki then said "S.T.A.R.Z is a organization that protects the five planets of our solor system. terrelia is much larger then you think. actually.... darnassus is larger then exidon itself..... exidon is a small piece of land, compared to the rest of terrelia." Lardyn stood in front of suki with his jaw almost touching the floor. Kaji stood the same way. Kaji then said "the world is so big!!!..... wow.... im probly not the fastest elf in the world...." suki then said "but we can't get in contact with S.T.A.R.Z because we have no king. i am the queen, but we need a king. I was gonna mary king ranpu, your father, but our cities elder said that there was sappose to be a boy from a distant land that will come and marry me and lead the elfs to war allong with S.T.A.R.Z. and that person.... is you..... lardyn..."

Last edited by lardyn on Fri May 09, 2008 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter twenty two: The new King on Fri May 09, 2008 12:53 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
an arrange marries or something

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter twenty two: The new King on Fri May 09, 2008 1:06 pm

lardyn

Druid
yea. and kaji likes suki so hes pissed lol

View user profile