WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chapter twenty five: blood elfs

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 chapter twenty five: blood elfs on Fri May 09, 2008 7:56 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn and suki were going up then hill to help lord ranpu and lord raru fight off the attack of the blood elfs. while they were running up the long hill to enter the west distrect of darnassus, lardyn asked suki "so who are these blood elfs?" suki said "its a long story..." Lardyn said "its a long hill, and im not gonna waist my energy running fast" suki then said "well.... there was a experement that we were doing about 10 years ago..... it was in the science room in the middle of darnassus..... but the experement went wrong and the orb that we were experementing went bezirk..... it destroyed half of darnassus........ and the night elfs that were on that side were...... infected with the light from the orb." Lardyn then said "so these blood elfs are infected night elfs gone crazy?" suki says "no.... they are in the right mind...... but the light from the orb was our weakness... so they were unable to get out.. but they eventualy became immune ti the light. but now they wan't revenge for us leaving them." Lardyn then said "wow that really sucks.." suki then said "this is the third attack on darnassus. we can't attack back because they live in the light. and its our weakness." Lardyn then says "so me and kaji can take care of them, no problem." Suki then says "they are not that easy to get rid of, if you and kaji fight the hole colony, you will lose." By the time suki said that, Lardyn heard the sound of war. he then turned into a bear, and suki jumped off. he then ran into a group of light elfs, and blood elfs, slashing and scratching every blood elf.

Last edited by lardyn on Tue May 13, 2008 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: chapter twenty five: blood elfs on Tue May 13, 2008 12:50 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
traitors. thats all i have to say

View user profile

3 Re: chapter twenty five: blood elfs on Tue May 13, 2008 3:35 pm

lardyn

Druid
lol

View user profile