WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter twenty six: half brother

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter twenty six: half brother on Tue May 13, 2008 3:56 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn stood in the middle of nine blood elfs. he turned from bear form to normal. All the blood elf's charged at the same time. Lardyn formed two needle arms and started slashing and stabing every blood elf that came his way. then one blood elf wore armor different from the others. he charged at lardyn. lardyn stood his ground ready to fight with the blood elf. but the blood elf jumped in the air and formed his arm into a rock fist. he then smashed the ground, and the ground behind lardyn collapsed, killing the blood elf's that was behind him. Lardyn confused, still looking at the blood elf, ready for a fight. the blood elf then says "it seems that we are alike not only in the element of earth, but in the earge to fight. you see, we both went two far from our allies, we are both immune to the light and are out of the night elf part of darnassus." Lardyn looked into the sky, to see a strange looking sun above his head. he then says "what do you mean? your a blood elf." He then says "im a blood elf, but im not stupid. i was cought in the light yes, but i don't wan't revenge so i just joined the night elf's again. plus my father is a night elf and im not going to fight him, he is way to strong." Then a darnassus soldier said "umm.... sir raru, its nice that.... your getting to meet him but....... WERE IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR!!!!" Lardyn looks around him. Lardyn, raru, and two darnassus soldiers are surounded by blood elf's. Raru then said "my name is Mineraru .[img][/img] but people call me raru. im 15" Raru then turns back to back with lardyn and says "now lets get this thing started!! oh by the way, who are you?" Lardyn then said "im 17 and my name is Lardyn, but you can just call me big brother." Lardyn then forms two needle arms and runs to the blood elf's. Raru confused, is almost hit by a blood elf, but moves out of the way and starts punching and smashing threw the blood elfs facing him.

Last edited by lardyn on Tue May 13, 2008 4:38 pm; edited 6 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter twenty six: half brother on Tue May 13, 2008 4:31 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Lmao couldn`t find any good out of game pics i see

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter twenty six: half brother on Tue May 13, 2008 4:34 pm

lardyn

Druid
lol. best one

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter twenty six: half brother on Tue May 13, 2008 5:43 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
but u still biting off of that game

View user profile

5 Re: Chapter twenty six: half brother on Tue May 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
awsome the 3 of us are on the same time and should at least try pics from other places like you did with maithias and kaji

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum