WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

chapter twenty seven: Blood elf prince

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 chapter twenty seven: Blood elf prince on Tue May 13, 2008 4:53 pm

lardyn

Druid
As lardyn was bonding with his half brother raru, threw the blood shed of many many blood elf's. they soon realized that the number of blood elf's wound not decrease. in fact they were increasing and lardyn's began to worry. then the darnassus gaurds soon had to retreat because of the light. Lardyn then said "maby we should go back, i mean we are just fighting them and there not stoping." raru then said "but it was just getting fun and we were bonding" then they hear a evil laugh comming from the distance. then a even more evil blood elf appears on a horse that is burning from its feet and eyes [img][/img] then raru said "dammit not now..... thats the prince of blood elfs.... keith. he thinks he can defeat me.... we fight every time we see each other." Keith then said "stand and fight coward!! this time it won't be a draw!!" he then forms a fire ball and shoots it at raru. Then another fireball comes and cancels the fire ball then kaji jumps in front of raru and says "your fighting me now!!". the prince said "my my who is this? another person to destroy in my line of work? well lets finish this quickly" Kaji burst into flames, using his final form and says "allow me!!" kaji jumps to the prince, shooting fire balls along the way. Lardyn then says "that's my friend that came with me hear. he is a elf that uses the element of fire. raru then says "he looks strong..... wow he's good." then they hear a deep voice say "now is the time to end the night elf's for there betrail!!! and that sleesy blood elf!!! in fact! i will end him now!!"

View user profile

2 Re: chapter twenty seven: Blood elf prince on Tue May 13, 2008 5:58 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
now thats a awsome pic from wow

View user profile

3 Re: chapter twenty seven: Blood elf prince on Tue May 13, 2008 6:01 pm

lardyn

Druid
yea i can't beleave i found it

View user profile

4 Re: chapter twenty seven: Blood elf prince on Tue May 13, 2008 6:04 pm