WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter thirty: spirit form

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter thirty: spirit form on Fri May 16, 2008 4:46 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn roured loudy and started to sniff the ground. King dontai said "what is this madness!!?? i have no time for this!! the strongest elf just fell to my knees!! now is the time to take darnassus!! blood elfes!! get rid of this beast!!" The army of blood elves charged at lardyn, drawing there swords and spears. Lardyn roared loudly and ran into the army of blood elfes, slashing and stabing every blood elf that's in his way. King dontai that says "WAT IS THIS!!?? you all can't kill one elf!! this is nonsence!! KILL HIM!!" Lardyn then flew into the air, and a dark shadow wave flew out of his claws and smashed down on some of the blood elves. he then spinned in the air, creating a tornado with his hands and wings, sending it at King dontai and killing blood elves along the way. King dontai said "inpossible!!!" and he shot out a shadow beam from his staff, battling with the tornado. Lardyn then appeared behind King dontai and said "you...... kill....... father!!!" he then drives his claws threw his armor, and threw his chest. Lardyn then said "father..... avenged.." the then spinned and threw King dontai off of his claws and into the tornado. he then formed a ball in his left hand with nature powers, like his father did. but it had a twist to it. it had dark, wind, and water powers in it, and it spinned like crazy. he then apeared when king dontai hit the floor, and drived it in his face, ripping king dontai's head to streads.

Last edited by lardyn on Sat May 17, 2008 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter thirty: spirit form on Fri May 16, 2008 7:11 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Brutally awsome

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter thirty: spirit form on Sat May 17, 2008 6:15 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
whoa that was good! although some parts I didn't like, like being over powerly strong but then again I have missed out on alot of your story.....

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

4 Re: Chapter thirty: spirit form on Sat May 17, 2008 9:58 pm

lardyn

Druid
you damn right lol. but this is a strong form and has a lot of downers if i use it in roleplay.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum