WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter thirty one: Ranpage

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Sat May 17, 2008 10:07 pm

lardyn

Druid
Lardyn then started to sniff the floor again. raru picked up ranpu and said "WOW!!! great gob lardyn!! you even killed the blood elf king and made the blood elfes run like little girls!! im gonna take dad to the preist in the city, your a hero of darnassus!!" he then punched the ground and rocks grew from the ground, forming a wave and heading twords darnassus. then he jumps on the rock and rides it like a wave in the water. Lardyn ignored raru and continued to sniff the ground, then ran twords darnassus at great speed. he passed raru and appeared in front of the west gates. one of the guards then says "your back!!". Lardyn then drives his claw threw the night elf guard and roars loudly, breaks threw the gates, and charges for the city. Raru then apears in front of the gates and says to the guard bleeding on the floor "who did this!!??" the guard coughed up blood and said "the..... traveler....." Raru then said who ever this traveler is, i will get ride of him!! but first i will have to take father to the priest." When raru gets to the priest he puts him on the table and says "you have to save him sir..... please"
The priest said "i will do all i can". Raru then said "i can't stay hear, someone is invading darnassus and i have to stop him!!" Raru jumps out the window of the priest's house and runs to the center district of darnassus. When
he got there he say lardyn attacking a soldier. he then said "Lardyn stop!!" and lardyn looked at him with his dark green eyes. Raru then said "why..... why are you doing this? you must stop!!" Lardyn roared at raru and sent a dark slash his way. Raru jumped in the air, then landed and said "im sorry..... but im a darnassion before i am your brother!!" and he punched his hand into the ground and a wave of rocks was sent crashing twords lardyn. But lardyn just used his wings and flew into the air. he then flew at raru. Raru waited for lardyn to fly lower to the ground, and when he did, he was about 7 feet away from raru. Then raru made a rock wall appear from under ground and hit lardyn, sending him into the air. Raru then formed his hands into two gaint rock hands and sent then trords lardyn, trying to grab him with them. But Lardyn just blast them away with his shadow claw attack. he then formed a hurricane using wind and water. then aurricane started to destroy everything around them. raru then said "why are you doing this!!?? what's wrong with you!!??" Lardyn then roared and landed on the floor. He then ran at great speed, trying to reach raru. Raru tried to stop him by creating a rock wall in front of him, but Lardyn was running so fast that he got to raru before he can make the wall. Lardyn dashed tword raru and formed his spirit ball (wrath ball in spirit form). Raru shot multiple rocks from his hand at Lardyn. but Lardyn just put his spirit ball in front of him, destroying every rock that came his way. The spirit ball was reaching raru and there was nothing he could do about it. Raru saw what that ball did to King dontai, and he knew if he got cought with that ball that he was done for. But before the spirit ball reached raru, a large fire ball hit lardyn in the side, sending him flying. Kaji then jumped in front of raru and said "what the hell happened to you lardyn!!?? it's a shame, if suki were to see you now, looking like a crazed beast and trying to kill your brother, she would never marry you hahaaa!!" Lardyn then roared at Kaji. Kaji then said "bad Lardyn!! you don't do that!! we are guest here." Lardyn ran twords Kaji at great speed. Kaji burst into flames, using his final form and said "Lets do this!! ive ben waiting for a long time to smash your face in!!" Lardyn then tryes to drive his claws into kaji's face. But when he reaches his face, kaji moves his head and puts the palm of his hand on Lardyn's face, burning him. Kaji then says "A man once told me, "if you fight with no strategy....." Kaji starts to form a lava ball in his hand. "you will always lose!!!" he then blast lardyn in the face wit his lava ball, sending him flying into a tree house. he then said "you should turn to that form more often lardyn, your not able to control yourself hahahaaa!!"

Last edited by lardyn on Thu May 22, 2008 4:44 pm; edited 9 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Mon May 19, 2008 6:50 pm

Shadow008

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
PIZZA!!

you made a mistake on one of the last sentences.

Oh crap wrong account... I the Great Selfier Wrote This

Half Elf: "What possible value does one burdened to exist with cursed blood have?... Sometimes running away is the one way to save yourself... Humans are so arrogant.

Do you have the dragon balls to do it?

I'm only human. I have the right to change my mind at any given moment without reason.
View user profile

3 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Mon May 19, 2008 7:49 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
lol

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Tue May 20, 2008 3:39 pm

lardyn

Druid
what the hell are you talking about?

View user profile

5 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Wed May 21, 2008 5:11 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
he must of been on something

View user profile

6 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Thu May 22, 2008 7:34 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
no I used bro account and you made a error on one of the last senteces apparently you fix it since I cannot find it anymore...

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

7 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Thu May 22, 2008 4:43 pm

lardyn

Druid
shuuuuuuuuure i believe you. (cough) CRAZY (cough)

View user profile

8 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Thu May 22, 2008 11:24 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
SHUT UP!!

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

9 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Tue May 27, 2008 12:56 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
so defense HES CRAZY!!!!!!!!

View user profile

10 Re: Chapter thirty one: Ranpage on Wed May 28, 2008 3:46 pm

lardyn

Druid
QUICK!!!!! GET THE STRAY JACKET!!!

View user profile

Sponsored content