WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Tue May 20, 2008 5:06 pm

lardyn

Druid
Raru then said "why is he doing this? i thought he was here to save the night elfes?" Kaji then said "you werent able to see it? he was not himself, he was out of his mind and dident know what he was doing." Raru then said "well that explains alot...." Then they see suki coming into the center district with five guards. She then said What's going on? what's all this destruction and rumors of a beast running about darnassus!!??" Kaji then turned back to normal and said "why dont you ask your husband about that huh?" Suki then said "what are you talking about" Then a blast came from the treehouse that lardyn fell into. Lardyn flew out, with a spirit ball in his hand. when he landed, he ran twords kaji and said "you...... die!!!" Suki then said "no lardyn stop!!" But lardyn kept coming at kaji, with the spirit ball aiming at him. then suki jumped in front of kaji and said "stop this right now lardyn!!" Kaji then said "no suki!! hes not in his right mind!! he can't hear you!!" Lardyn then hit suki in the chest with his spirit ball, ripping threw here clothes and ripping the skin off of her breast. She then screems loudly and was sent flying. When lardyn heard suki screem, he stoped and said ".....suki...." the light green aura around him started to fade and his eyes turned normal. his wings, tail, and wiskers all turn into green fog and his fangs turn into his regular sized teeth. his claws turn back into figer nails, and he falls to the ground and starts to snore. the guards runs to suki's aid, and raru said "get her to the priest now!!" Kaji then looked at suki on the floor, screeming in pain. he then said "LARDYN YOU ASS HOLE!!!!" he then ran up to him and kicked him in the head. he then continued to kick him in his skull saying " how dare you hurt suki!!! she dosen't deserve you!!! you retard!!!" raru then pulls kaji away from lardyn, bleeding from his head. raru then said "go with suki kaji!!! and go cool off!!! ill take lardyn to the kingdom so he can rest, and ill get somebody to treat his wounds. Kaji pushed raru and walked to the carrage with the five guards, holding suki. as the carrage pull of, kaji sees raru holding lardyn, and running as fast as he could. he wondered why raru did not use his powers. but he soon realized that if raru did, he would couse damage to the city. then as the carrage was going to reach the kingdom, the carrage stops. when kaji opened the door to see what's going on, the guards attack kaji. Kaji, fighting off the five guards, tries to grab suki, but is hit by a large fireball. he then sees keith, the blood elf prince. he then sees the guards wipe their faces and sees that they are bloot elf soldiers. he then sees Keith grab suki and get on his horse. Kaji tries to save suki, but is attacked by more blood elf soldiers comming out of the trees. he then is tied by his arms and legs, then his arms and legs were tied together. he tried calling suki to wake her up, but she would not open her eyes. he tried to turn back into his final form but it had to recharge. then with nothing to do kaji and suki was cought by the blood elf prince.

Last edited by lardyn on Wed May 28, 2008 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Tue May 20, 2008 6:08 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
OW is all i got to say

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Tue May 20, 2008 7:02 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
damn that has got to hurt, ripping the clothing was one thing but the skin? now that's painful

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

4 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Tue May 20, 2008 7:23 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
his way of thinking makes me wonder sometimes (psycho)

View user profile

5 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Tue May 20, 2008 7:29 pm

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
.... now I'm scared....

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

6 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Tue May 20, 2008 7:40 pm

Nobody000

Shinigami Taisho
Shinigami Taisho
I like crazy stuff like this, people will see that alot in my story when I decide to post it here again but yeah nice lardyn.

View user profile

7 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 21, 2008 5:13 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
yeah nice but one thing why did you go to sleep and also that forms reminds me of naruto. i wonder why?

View user profile

8 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 21, 2008 5:19 pm

lardyn

Druid
he fell to sleep because after he turns to normal form he needs to hybernate.

View user profile

9 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 21, 2008 5:20 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
you forgot to call

View user profile

10 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Thu May 22, 2008 7:31 am

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
arrgg now you have naruto all over my head real there youkai...

View user profile

11 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Tue May 27, 2008 12:57 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
wat can i say

View user profile

12 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 3:48 pm

lardyn

Druid
hey thats not my fault, naruto stole that move from me!!

View user profile

13 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 4:19 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
lol what happened to your vow to do no damsle in distress crap?

View user profile

14 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 4:52 pm

lardyn

Druid
oh shes won't be in distress when she wakes up lol they diden't tie her

View user profile

15 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 5:16 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
lol nice that`ll be interesting,but still she is suppose to be injured so she can`t go crazy

View user profile

16 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 5:22 pm

lardyn

Druid
yea that's why i have kaji with her

View user profile

17 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 6:17 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
now i wonder what their doing. HMMMM!!!!!!

View user profile

18 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 6:18 pm

lardyn

Druid
um...... being kidnapped lol

View user profile

19 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 6:24 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
surrrrrrrrrre they r

View user profile

20 Re: Chapter thirty two: suki's bad day on Wed May 28, 2008 6:49 pm