WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

the second wave arrived,protect the osanago soldiers-32

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

youkai

Flame Demon
Pointing towards the group of soldiers raion got closer to the ground and left one hand onto his sword." So do you want to get closer?" raion looking at youkai getting ready to move if he gave the word." No not
yet. It looks like they are staring into the sky." Pauseing for a moment saw something coming. It got bigger and bigger until youkai was able to tell what it was." OH NO!!!!!! Its the dragons. We have to hurry up and get back to the village and warn them."
" But youkai these men are from osanago. We just can't leave them there until we figure out what they know." In a tight spot youkai knew excalty what to do." Fang go and warn everyone else and then give me a feedback on the statis on the village."
" Got it." Fang rushing towards the village, while youkai,and raion ran towards the soldier.
launching a nearby tree into the dragons, while raion was holding onto the branch of the tree started to form an earth elemental. Youkai doing the same thing on the ground had his fira protect the soldiers while
raion had his tora block some of the fire blast that were fired by the dragon." Youkai I have something new to report." Fang sending the feedback when youkai drew his sword.
" Yeah go ahead."
" D. and youma are ready to fight but we have three more people enter the village, and as of right now we are going to intercept them. Should we proceed."
" Yes but send D. only and you back her up. Send youma tors me."
" Understood." Turning his attention back to the fight saw that raion,tora,and fira needed help." Hang on. DRAGON FIRE!!!" hitting three dragons barely doing anything to them. " fira,tora take these men to
safety. Now." Raion giving tora the ok both elementals took the soldiers
to safety. As soon as they were out of sight youma arrived." That was qiuck youma."
" Yes I know, I figured you needed help youkai. So I used my 'jetstream' to get here in half the time."
" Hey I could some help over here." Raion calling back trying not to be eaten by one on the dragons, who picked him up off the floor and was trying to chew on him. When out of no where youkai fired off his flame cannon hitting the dragon on the stamuch.

View user profile

Selfier

Wata Leader
Wata Leader
aahh this is really good I wanna keep reading! ^.^

False promises only work for Doctors and  Goverments. The reasom why these lies only work for these two groups is because by the time you are able to realize these are lies, you will probably already be dead.
View user profile

Abyssol910

Mercenary
It`s short and sweet

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
oh why thank you

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: