WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter eleven:Exidon

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter eleven:Exidon on Tue May 27, 2008 11:05 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Abyssol yells "A SHIP!" Sara surprised says "wow Gaz you built this pretty fast and i thought you would built a gateway or something" Abyssol still pissed "we went threw all that running around when we couldve got a any old ship and sailed to exidon in the same amount of time we spent geting that crap." Gaz camly says "Don`t worry its not just any old ship it has the warp stalker blood and orb worked into a mechnaism so that it can teleport to exidon." Abyssol annoyed says "A gate would`ve been easier and faster" Gaz says "But this shows my genius for building a a teleporting boat in such little."It even has cloaking!" Abyssol said "Forget it lets just go" while geting on the ship.Gaz yells to Sara before the ship starts "Oh i left things for you to tinker with before set out after you land." The ship sails a bit away from Draknar before it disappears.It reappears near the shore of exidon.Abyssol,Sara and Rush stare out at the country as they approach the shore.Abyssol says "I asume you guys sense it to.Sara says"Ya there seems be alot of interesting people here" Rush smiles "This is gonna fun" The ship lands near a purple ship that looks deserted.Sara gathers up some things and folows the guys off the ship to see a endless forest.Abyssol puts up his hood "Sara you should put on your hood too." Sara says ill do it when get to civilization." Rush shouts "ok i have to pummle and totally destroy something!." Sara disgusted "Man your like addict for violence,you don`t get your fix and you go crazy."Rush yells "BINGO" and charges at three people who came out of the woods shouting outsiders.Sara sighs "Dumbass" Abyssol laughing a bit "Five minutes here and we already have to kick someone`s ass."

Last edited by Abyssol910 on Wed May 28, 2008 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter eleven:Exidon on Wed May 28, 2008 3:43 pm

lardyn

Druid
Wow rush is a hot head lol. and "kick someon's ass"? i think not!!!

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter eleven:Exidon on Wed May 28, 2008 4:16 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
oh yea sorry i ment to say kick lardyn`s ass

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter eleven:Exidon on Wed May 28, 2008 5:31 pm

lardyn

Druid
ah tushay lol

View user profile

5 Re: Chapter eleven:Exidon on Wed May 28, 2008 5:36 pm