WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

?????-42

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 ?????-42 on Wed May 28, 2008 12:59 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
" how far is osanago?" youkai asking the head soldier who seem to looking around as if he was expecting something.
" it is just over those hills." pointing to the hills a few yards from them.
" raion set up a wall of earth at the base of the hill. once the guards are resting remove them of their weapons."
" ummm why take there weapons?"
" because the head guard seems to be looking around as if he is waiting for someone to appear."
" are you sure?"
"yeah im sure." youkai walk up the base of the hill. and turned around to face the guards who stop what they were doing." we are going to rest here for a bit."
"but sir the town is up these hills."
" i know but im in no rush." looking at raion then knodded his head.
" rock wall." raion saying in a whisper. creating a gaint wall of rock the went around the soldiers and cover most of the hill from view. now putting his hand on the ground he summoned a rock elemental" how far is osanago?" youkai asking the head soldier who seem to looking around as if he was expecting something.
" it is just over those hills." pointing to the hills a few yards from them.
" raion set up a wall of earth at the base of the hill. once the guards are resting remove them of their weapons."
" ummm why take there weapons?"
" because the head guard seems to be looking around as if he is waiting for someone to appear."
" are you sure?"
"yeah im sure." youkai walk up the base of the hill. and turned around to face the guards who stop what they were doing." we are going to rest here for a bit."
"but sir the town is up these hills."
" i know but im in no rush." looking at raion then knodded his head.
" rock wall." raion saying in a whisper. creating a gaint wall of rock the went around the soldiers and cover most of the hill from view. now putting his hand on the ground he summoned a rock elemental.
" sir." pauseing for a moment then continued on." why did you summon that rock creature."
" you'll see." ' take their weapons.' talking to his summon through his mind
' ok. but tell me this. why?' walking towards the gaurds getting ready to take the weapons.
" because i was told to." walking away from the men, raion headed towards youkai when some of the men started to scream." damn it, could you guys be any louder?"
" raion forget them. come and look at this." pointing at the town.
" umm hey you head guard. was your town or city now that im looking at it. was it under attack?"
" no it wasn't. why do you ask?"
" because it's under attack." knocking down the wall leeting all the guards up the hill they saw that the front of the big city was under attack. but before they got to go down the hill to help them out the gaurds noticed that their wolf brigade was starting to annihilate the rebels.
" that can't be!!!"
" what. what's wrong youkai." raion trying to snap youkai out of his trance but couldn't.

Last edited by youkai on Wed May 28, 2008 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile

2 Re: ?????-42 on Wed May 28, 2008 3:01 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
wow 3 lines shortest chapter ive ever seen.clash and lardyn must be rubbing off on you.

View user profile

3 Re: ?????-42 on Wed May 28, 2008 3:35 pm

lardyn

Druid
screw you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View user profile

4 Re: ?????-42 on Wed May 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
lol

View user profile

5 Re: ?????-42 on Wed May 28, 2008 6:08 pm