WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter thirty three: the trainning

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter thirty three: the trainning on Wed May 28, 2008 4:51 pm

lardyn

Druid
As Lardyn opened his eyes, he sees raru's face. he then says "what happened?" Raru then said "alot....... you blacked out when you saw our father get injured in the fight against king dontai" Lardyn looked around and said "what is this place?" Raru then said "this is the kingdom of darnassus.... well one of the rooms, but we cant take a tour later, i need to tell you what you have done on your little ranpage." Lardyn then looked at his brother, for the first time he sees his brother without his goggles. his eyes was green just like Lardyn's. and his eyes had a dark outline because of the goggles. his brother then said "after you saw our father get hurt, you went into a rage i naver seen before. you turned into this crazy...... thing that hade great power. and with ease.............. you killed king dontai." Lardyn's eyes opened wide and he got up from the bed. he walked to the door of the romm, then came back. he then said "how did i become so strong? and why don't i remember it?" Raru then continued "then after that, you charged into darnassus and ranpaged all over the city. you killed many civilions and many guards. you also fought me and kaji..... and..... you hurt suki....." Lardyn grabed raru's shoulders and looked into his eyes. he then said "is this true!!?? how is she...... i must find her!!" Raru then grabed lardyn and said "relax, her wounds is being treated. she will recover quickly." Then a man walked in the room and said "in the mean time, you will learn to perfect your skills as a forest elf and learn to control the power you unleashed yesterday. lardyn then said "..... father....." Ranpu then said "there are no words you need to say my son, you will start your trainning now". so Lardyn, raru, and ranpu entered the trainning grounds of the kindom. Lardyn and raru stood next to each other and ranpus stood in front of them with his hands behind his back. Ranpu then said "you two will be trainning partners, kaji and suki will join us soon." A guard then approched ranpu and said "sir ranpu, i thought that i should inform you that suki has gone on a trip with sir kaji and a few guards." Ranpu then said "hhmmm.... on such short notice??? that very unlike lady suki" The guard then said "but sir, they have already left.... im sorry i diden't inform you sooner". ranpu then said "no matter.... but search her room for a note, she will never go places without telling enyone." The guard then said "yes sir!!" he then walked off. Raru then said "im suprised she recovered so quickly, she even went on a trip." Lardyn looked down and said "she probly dosen't want to see me that's why....." Ranpu then said "never mind that. you will learn the moves of a regular forest elf lardyn, you will master the art of nature. you will also learn to combine the powers of nature and gaia, so raru your trainning will be put on hold until lardyn will reach your level, then you two will learn moves tagether. first you will learn the main move of a forest elf. now this will take long to master due to your experience. its called a wrath ball." Ranpu then formed a wrath ball in his right hand and held it out. he then said "this is how a wrath ball looks" Raru eyes widened and said "thats the move that lardyn was laways using in that beast form!! but it looked different, it had more colors, and it spinned like crazy!!" Ranpu then said "....really.... hhmmmm..... this might be quicker then i thought.... the power of gaia must enhance the power of your forest elf power. Lardyn try to form the wrath ball. use your energy, and send it threw your vanes and into your palm." Lardyn did as ranpu said and a ball of energy formed in lardyn's hand. it then started to burn and he threw it at ranpu. the ball shot out of lardyn's hand like a fireball, but it did not his ranpu. ranpu just placed his wrath ball in front of it and it absorbed its power and became bigger. Lardyn then said "what was that?" ranpu then said "i was getting to that, the wrath ball absorbs power that is involved with nature, instead of destroying it, or clashing with it. Lardyn then said "cool. so only forest elfes can do this? raru can't?" Ranpu then said "raru is half forest elf so he can do it, and his is actually stronger because he is half night elf. so his wrath ball is dark green, and it absorbs dark powers. but you two will learn to master your wrath balls, spare and use your wrath balls at least five times each." Lardyn and raru got into battle stance and lardyn said "so this is the first time i fight my brother huh?" raru then said "second time" and he forms his wrath ball and charges at lardyn, with the wrath ball still in his hand. Lardyn forms a wrath ball and charges at raru. both of their wrath balls clash, and a blast sounds threw the city, and lardyn battles with raru, using their wrath balls every time they get close.

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter thirty three: the trainning on Wed May 28, 2008 6:07 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
LOONNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!O-o

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter thirty three: the trainning on Wed May 28, 2008 6:19 pm

lardyn

Druid
lol

View user profile

4 Re: Chapter thirty three: the trainning on Wed May 28, 2008 6:25 pm