WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter thirty five: learning the spirit form

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter thirty five: learning the spirit form on Fri May 30, 2008 1:47 pm

lardyn

Druid
the next day ranpu, raru, and lardyn met again in the trainning grounds. but before ranpu started a session a guard ran to ranpu and said "sir!! lady suki has ben kidnapped!!" Ranpu eyes opened wide and he said " raru, take hayashi and find lady suki now!!" Lardyn then said "ill find her!!" and tried to run, but ranpu stoped his and said "no, you need more trainning." Lardyn's head went down and raru said "don't worry ill find her!!" he then headed for the kingdom to find hayashi. ranpu then said "speak no words my son, lets just begin." Lardyn nodded his head and looked straight into ranpu's eyes, ready to learn. ranpu then said "this is a perfect time to learn how to control your spirit from. the form were you gain the powers of the four spirits of exidon, all in one." Lardyn closed his eyes and tightened his fist. ranpu then said "what you need to do is think of all the things that went wrong in your life...... think of the things that hurt you, not physically, but mentally...... think of things that made you cry...... that made you fight...... and release it all!!!!" Tears began to roll down lardyn's face. he thought about suki being kidnapped, about when ranpu was hurt by king dontai, about exidon and how he needs to save those elfes, and most of all, the forest. he thought about how it burned down and how maitthias was responsable. he then hears ranpu's words "now try to use your energy to turn into all your forms!! try to become as strong as you can be!!" Lardyn did as he said and he feels his body changing. He then remembers that he did not learn how to control it, and tries to hold it inside. it then tried to push out and lardyn started to loose control. he then hears ranpu say "don't try to hold it in lardyn!! thats the key!!! if you let it out, you control it!! if it comes forcefally, it will control itself!!!" hearing that lardyn let it go, and he felt his body changing faster. he grew the wings on his back, the wiskers on his face, the hair on his arms, the claws on his fingers, the tail, (not gonna say were that was) and the fangs in his mouth. He then was forced to land on his feet and hands due to the waight he gained from his transformation. he then lifted himself, standing on his two feet. his wings came out like an angel, and a green aura flouted around him. he hears ranpu say "lardyn? are you in control?" he looked up to see his father standing there, but everything was green, and his voice was loud, as if he was yelling, but he could tell by his face that he was not. Lardyn then realized that his hearing was better, but the aura around him was blinding him from other colors, everything was green. he then smelled more things then normal, he smelled everything around him. so many smells that he held his nose. Lardyn then said "did i do it? am i in the spirit form?" ranpu then said "yes you are my son.... you are in the spirit form, the form of all four spirits of exidon. now you will need to learn how to use the skills." after the whole day of trainning with his father in his spirit form, lardyn left the trainning grounds with more moves then before. but when he thought about it, he would rather go with raru and hayashi, then learn to control the spirit form. the next day ranpu was waiting in the trainning grounds for lardyn, but he did not show up. instead it was a guard that handed ranpu a note that said "dear father, i am sorry, but i could not sleep knowing that lady suki might be in trouble. i have gone and got information about were lady suki might be and i have gone by myself. don't worry father i will be back soon with lady suki. by Lardyn". ranpu then said "thank you fellow night elf...... you may leave." the guard left and ranpu when to his room, opened his closet and grabed his sword and shield, along with his bow and arrows.

View user profile

youkai

Flame Demon
the lone wolf has left

View user profile

lardyn

Druid
lol

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: