WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter thirteen:Shinara

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Chapter thirteen:Shinara on Fri May 30, 2008 4:49 pm

Abyssol910

Mercenary
Abyssol,Sara and Rush approach Shinara city.Rush laughing "man that was pathetic" "I hope everyone here is as weak as those three were" Sara says "It seems not even legendary weapons can make a weakling strong" Abyssol smiles "They`ll get stronger,next time we meet them don`t underestimate them" Rush says "They better or I`ll have to rearange some faces" Entering the city Abyssol says "hoods up"
The elves of the city glance at the new arrivals seeing nothing unssal.Abyssol whisper`s "ok lets go over the plan" "Sara you enter the guards barracks as a new patrol guard with the fake papers Gaz left for you" "Patrol around seting up charges then guide us threw the castle using the transmitter you made" "Rush you`ll be bulldozer,anyone see`s us or gets in our way destroy them" "Now move out"
FEW HOURS LATER infront of the castle gates
Rush impatient "bored,bored BOREEEEEEDDDDD!!" Abyssol yells "would you shut up already." "just calm down and wait till she calls us" Rush whines "i can`t help it man im a bloodthirsy demon" "oh my god let me kill that little kid next that tree" "he`s asking for it,look at him just playing with a ball there all innocent" Abyssol yells "wat the hell is wrong with you" Rush says"ok ok can i least smash his face into a couple of walls" Abyssol sighs"and that wouldn`t kill him why?" Rush "hey maybe the kid is immortal" The transmitter rings.Abyssol says "oh thank god" Sara "ok ive set the charges." "opening the gate now." "you guys should be able to head straight up to the room,appearently those three we fought earlier were here once and wiped out most of the guards for the castle" Abyssol and Rush run threw the open gate.Abyssol says "ok were heading to the chamber" That`ll be were we meet up oh and Sara next time you get the idiot.Sara laughing ends the transmition
Abyssol runing some steps with Rush trailing behind "Sara was right the secruity this place is just sad" Rush crying "i know its so horrible,nothing to pummle.Abyssol looking behind him "ARE YOU CRYING!" Rush sniveling "no" Heading down the a hall way to the chamber Abyssol and Rush see a guard come out of a room.The guard was about yell intruders but only made it to intru... before Rush slamed him threw the castle walls.Rush relaxing "ok im good,i got my fix."Abyssol runing towards the chamber door "ok then lets hurry since you probably let the whole world know that were here" When Abyssol and Rush enter the chamber were maitthias holds the swords he finds the see 7 diffent color cases and Sara in a battle stance facing a guy about Abyssol`s age with sky blue clothing and shoulder length blonde hair holding a sky blue sword.Abyssol glares at the guy while clenching his fist and whisper`s"sky"

Last edited by Abyssol910 on Fri May 30, 2008 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

2 Re: Chapter thirteen:Shinara on Fri May 30, 2008 4:53 pm

youkai

Flame Demon
cool

View user profile

3 Re: Chapter thirteen:Shinara on Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:45 pm

lardyn

Druid
rush needs anger managment lol

View user profile