WataZone

Where Wata member revolve in.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 5 ~ Friends or Foes - Part 2 ~No Negotiating

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Clash011

Mercenary
But the more Clash started to transform the less control Senshi had over him.It was only after a few seconds that the control over clash was broken and he headed toward the wolf.The wolf opened his mouth and fire came out only a few feet in front of clash. The flames indulged him completely as the attack continued. when it cleared off kami and sen had thought he could be a goner, incinerated to nothing but bones.But the mineral in his arm was turned into a shield that covered his whole body.It grew back into just his fore arm.Clash was so amazed by his new ability along with his life saving reflexes that it left him frozen in the moment that he totally forgot about the deadly wolf right in front of him.He then looked back quickly to see the girl go after Kami drawing her sword.Kami punched the air several times in the girls direction and then the girl sensed a disturbance in the air quickly heading for her."sonic strike!"The girl screamed as she swung her sword .There was enough power to cancel Kami's attack.
"Oh so you used your sound manipulative ability to distort my attack witch must travel in air as well as yours,impressive..Its too bad I cant even use a fraction of the power I hold,or my physic punch would have gone right through that attack"Kami stated.
"Actually its my sword that has the Sonic abilities,I combine it with my energy attacks."The girl said with impatience while reassuming her stance.Clash had been thinking about using the crystal for so much more than a shield.
Clash saw the wolf getting ready to attack so he slammed his hands onto the floor flipping up into the air over the wolf.Almost right before landing he swiftly but quickly pointed his crystallized arm toward the wolfs back and then the sharp mineral arm shot out of him growing another one instantly..The wolf felt the impact and immediately turned around.Clash has noticed that the attack did not hurt the wolf at all and that he had just grown armor.
He then sensed much dark energy coming from the wolf.
Clash was wondering why the wolf would do such a move at just the start of their fight.
He would normally try to reason with them but for some apparent reason he did not want to do such thing.

Last edited by Clash011 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

Abyssol910

Mercenary
cool

View user profile

Clash011

Mercenary
thx

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]